Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WEFC 0 HAMPTON 4

was not as bad as it looks.

1-0 until about 10 mins to go when jamie jarvis was sent off for no apparent reason.collapsed with 10 men and had created a few chances.how hampton are top from this performance eludes me.

come on windsor,great effort today,lets see more of the same on tuesday

Agree it was fairly even upto the sending off. I agree it was a little harsh looking for a straight red - def a booking. Jarvis made sure he left his foot in on the player after he put his foot through the ball. Then we capitalised on the man advantage.

Top of the league with 13 wins out of 15 so must be doing something right - just hope we can stay there. Tough games against Worthing and Fisher coming up so we'll see where we are after that.

Best of luck for the rest of the season

just swap the wins for defeats and you get our current record.unfortunately you never get what you deserve at the bottom. well in the words of the special one:"tomorrow is another day,tuesday is another game" bring on harrow

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bbllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Those of us in the bar and at the game know the true story the rest can do themselves with a duster including those who wanted and i quote "Me Time" naming no names Chelski

Oh and 4-0 was harsh on us. 1-0 fair enough. Spencer should of made it 1-1 and Jarvo should never of been sent off.

Talking to the players and management team in the bar has made me realise how much they want to do well at Windsor.

COME ON WINDSOR!

i agree with most for once thought we were as good as hampton, till the sending off, yes jarvo was unlucky, now lets take that performance into tuesday maybe there is some hope