Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations CCFC....

Ryan.c

Personally I think they'll give us a good RUN for our money.

It'll be a tricky HURDLE to get over, personally I hope we HAMMER 'em.

We're not where we want to be by the end of season but as they say its a MARATHON not a SPRINT.

I think this topic will run and run, and cause much DISCUSion

My first posting on this forum - Hi guys.

Just HAD to respond to the very amusing thread above with regard to MP:-

So for everyone at New Lodge, I won't SWAMP you with details, otherwise you may get BOGGED down. Suffice to say, we Clarets will soon be on the SLIPPERY SLOPE to MP, and we won't need to GrHOVEL to Ricay any longer.

(please take the posting in the spirit in which it's intended)

I think the vast majority of Clarets fans would be the first to agree that MP isn't ideal, but ONLY (and it's a big ONLY) due to the athletics environment. But you only have to look at the recent pictures of the facility on the CCFC soapbox to realise that the advantages far outweigh this drawback. The superb 1100 seater grandstand, clubhouse facilities and ground entry system will probably be second to none at our level of football, and there will be roll-on, roll-off terracing in place behind each goal (and INSIDE the running track) on match days to accommodate a further 300 fans at each end. But the really BIG advantage, is that Melborne Park is situated in CHELMSFORD!