Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crowds

Cookie

In my original post on this thread,& this is mainly for Leedsclive,I mentioned that I was having a go at the people of Ramsgate for not turning up to support a team that is obviously playing good stuff.The post was a dig at THEM. Praise was heaped on Ramsgate's 150 or so that do go, no matter what the form, so there was no need to get shirty was there.You could have just have said "thank you for the compliment" and left it at that really. No matter how much you think that its not of importance to keep going on about crowd figures the fact remains that crowd attendances are the main source of income to a club. I just love it when loads turn up. Wouldnt you be feeling good too if between 400-700 turned up at every game,whether your form was good OR bad.

I wasnt being nasty in any way whatsoever so I am surprised you felt the need to be so bitchy in return.(not to me personnally I grant).I was actually speaking up for your regulars and praising them.All the posts that followed were off your own making I'm afraid.

Thanks James. Sorry if I thought it wasnt there. I did look everywhere too.Maybe I will have to look more closely then. If I found it hard to see I am concerned that others will have had the same problem. Still we can only do our best cant we. Thank you James.

Just a thought James. How well do you get on with your boss? Maybe he could be persuaded to have a small poster inserted into every delivery of papers perhaps. Just putting one in amongst the deliveries could help. Thats if we managed to get some "small" posters made up that is.It could have the game get more coverage! Is just a thought! It wouldnt be too much extra work to do this would it? Maybe I am trying to take advantage of your position but it could get the message out to more people.

I think the only reason Peter did it landscape this time was to get more writing on it re Boxing day. Plus only advertising the one game. Next one will be back to portrait again.