Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New year

Dave   Fatboy

I would like to thank Tam , Melvin & Dave

in organising the new years eve party at the social club the event was a great success . There was about 70 people sitting down for the 3 course meal which was most enjoyable. The caberat was a singer from the Drifters and he was also excellent .I enclose a picture of the club house before it started.

again thank you to everyboby involved with this

successful event...

forthcoming events

Jan 2006 28th Margate supporters disco/party

Feb 2006 9th Jonny Hooper blues /soul plays on his saxophone

for more information please phone 01843 209605

(social club)

Did not go myself as i was working,but popped in around midnight to wish all a happy new year. It looked as though i missed a good do. Every ne i talked to said they had a great time and the meal was as good as it gets at this type of do. Well done Tam, Dave, melvin,Dennis,Jackie,bridget ,Bernie Brian and any one else i have missed.The only dissapoint ment was to see so few supporters and actual M,I,S,A, members in attendance.I believe that m,i,s,a as now donated something in the region of 16,000 to the club,this is being earned by an increasingly(through illness/commitments)dwindling band of volunteers. I take my hat of to them. There was a party at the club on friday night,staff left after midnight and were back in by 6am to clean and set up.They left again at 2am on new years morning only to be back at 9am to clean and set up for another party on new years day night.I was able to help that night by washing the glasses,so i was there to see how knackerd these(as youngsters might say"Old Gits") people were. If any of you have any spare time,( i am sure some of you have)Please come down and help.As well as the work it is quite interesting to see and hear what is actualy going on in and around the team/club. To sum up,Well done the volunteers,please help,and a happy new year to you all.