Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

kinnear has got to go

seasidesteve

Sorry i am so long in replying Cookie/Taffy-a.Spot on,and in reading other posts this morning,nothing changes.As i said free speech can be a dangerous tool.

Joseba. Having lived there,i could believe it.

Am still waiting for a pointer to that posting referred to by Zhuvov. No Personal messages from Zhuvov or Chris yet telling me where exactly that post was made. Maybe it was too far back to find after all.Am still curious about it.What WAS it that was said that got players & their families upset. Am not trying to be a pain,(like I am at most times) I am just really curious thats all. If of course it cant be found then maybe a personal message telling me what was said & by whom. Just a brief summary will do. Again the reason for me wanting it through a p.m.& not through the forum is that if it was as bad as that it wont get repeated on here for all to se again.It would be appreciated. Many thanks

Am not with you BB.Oh, are you referring back to posts on the 4/1/06 re:SS?

What hasnt changed? There hasnt been any postings today apart from my one where I am TRYING to be positive for a change. Hope the team read that thread as it will show them exactly what they ARE capable of despite many of us believing they're not.

RE:Zhukov.if i am correct tony it is to do with things said(which may have been deleted or not about a certain full back and his agent. if so i am also perhaps guilty as emotions were running high at the time.

I vaguely remember BB but not entirely. Its not what I was thinking of then. O.k. will leave it at that. Many thanks for at least pointing the subject out to me. I assume this WAS the post Zhukov was referring to. Here endeth then!

The posting I made yesterday was agreeing with Blueblood's point about exercising responsibility when using the forum for expressing your views. Other media eg the press, television and radio

have legal controls over what can be reported through the laws relating to libel, slander, obscenity and blasphemy for example and also the right of reply. When a posting of an opinion goes beyond fair criticism it is likely to cause offence to the subject of the posting who is not in a position to defend himself. This is unfair.

In watching football and posting on the forum we have the privilege of being able to criticise without reply, something that would not be tolerated in any other context.

I quoted the situation of one example of this unfairness without mentioning any names to avoid any deflection from the point I was trying to emphasise ie the need for a consideration of the consequences of a posting and to act with a sense of responsibilty.

It would be quite wrong and irresponsible to mention any name and I will not comment about any assumptions.

We really do have to consider who reads the forum and what effect it is likely to have in motivating them on the field of play and also in attracting good players to sign for the club.

I have nothing further to say.