Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

kinnear has got to go

seasidesteve

Enough is Enough.All the excuses have run out. we have got to stop pussyfooting about and get rid of the present management team and get someone in who I hope would be able reconize and have the courage to get rid of the many deadwood so called players. and get a few half decent ones in who can at least hold their own in this mediocre league. We are fast becoming the whipping boys and I bet the next team we play are licking their lips. Most tems in this sort of form would have sacked their manager by now. Maybe we lack the the courage to try something new.

Maybe I am being too hard on the management and team. Maybe I should say BAD LUCK BOYS I hope you all will stay after you get us relegated Ibet yo won't. I bet Bertie has a get out clause.

Oh well it will save spending money on a better ground as it won't be needed.

ACT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

If CK was not our manager I would want him to be our manager.

I cannot think of any team that has been built from scratch and been instantly successful. It does take longer than people think and unfortunately in this day and age people expect things to be happen quickly. Consequently they are disappointed when success does not come quickly. If you take a longer view it was only twelve months ago that we had the TV and press were swarming like vultures as they expected the club to go out of existence. The redevelopment of the ground is taking longer than expected and so is the redevelopment of the team.

The stumbing blocks at the moment lie with the lack of goals being scored and a replacement to cover for Charlie's injury. We can hope that in the next few weeks there could be some news of progress on these problems.

Quote:
zhukov said:
If CK was not our manager I would want him to be our manager.
I cannot think of any team that has been built from scratch and been instantly successful. It does take longer than people think and unfortunately in this day and age people expect things to be happen quickly. Consequently they are disappointed when success does not come quickly. If you take a longer view it was only twelve months ago that we had the TV and press were swarming like vultures as they expected the club to go out of existence. The redevelopment of the ground is taking longer than expected and so is the redevelopment of the team.
The stumbing blocks at the moment lie with the lack of goals being scored and a replacement to cover for Charlie's injury. We can hope that in the next few weeks there could be some news of progress on these problems.

CK has the players to give us decent finish this season and go further next. There is no excuse to why we are struggling apart from the fact that most of the players think that they should be playing at a higher level and they are just trying to relive there career at Margate, so the just play individully throughout the game and hardly ever as a team. If I am wrong about this then i need the players to proove me wrong for the rest of the season not just for our next game.

Alex, I will be very disappointed if we do not have a decent finish to the season. Perhaps if the pre season had been used more profitably we would be much higher up the table. However, in fairness to the management there may have been financial or other circumstances that prevented this.

Thats rubbish Rob. But a good try. The youth will come into it in a few years but as of now that wouldnt help whatsoever.I know what you are getting at(local lads etc) but it would take a while before any youngsters would be ready for the uplift. Besides if we had some NOW ready to go into the team I doubt CK would give them a run out anyway. Its taking too big a risk for him I think.Thats not his style.He's not known for taking risks as he prefers the safe approach these days. Hence the same players the same formation the same type of football.I think he's been here for 10 years now.

I think Kinnear is a good manager, the best that Gate have ever had, he is just restricted by a small squad that will take time to rebuild

also, there isn't top quality youngsters in many Margate youth set-ups, and even if there were, they would probably have to be sold because of the state of the clubs finances

and also, Margate may have lost some support because of what happened with Harstdown, so there may not be quite as big a following as there once was, maybe not as vocal as previously, which may not be inspiring the team to good performances

Quote:
Alex Tucker said:
I have supported Chris Kinnear all season but after watching him today he has lost my support. I was standing behind Chris Kinnear and the only time i heard him say anything was when he was moaning at the linesman on our side, which did surprise me as we were losing and not playing well in the second half. I thought i would never say this but thank you Kinnear for the great times you have brought to this Club but i think your time is up.

This message is deleted

Quote:
Alex Tucker said:
I have supported Chris Kinnear all season but after watching him today he has lost my support. I was standing behind Chris Kinnear and the only time i heard him say anything was when he was moaning at the linesman on our side, which did surprise me as we were losing and not playing well in the second half. I thought i would never say this but thank you Kinnear for the great times you have brought to this Club but i think your time is up.