Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

kinnear has got to go

seasidesteve

ive said it b4 and got blasted but im gona say it again.he plays charlie who hasnt been fit 4 weeks keeps playing standen and taylor who are useless plays good players out of position (sessay) then drops them .signs players who are no better than what we already have. brings in players who play for 5 minutes then go (corbett), uses tactics 532 that went out with the arc.and must have the worst record of any manager still in a job.he lost the plot long ago if he has any respect for the club he will resign now, if he dosnt he must be sacked. slag me off all you like this is the only was forward.-end of rant

Just a note. Wimbledon started the season playing 532 but were "only" about 5th with an average squad (no better than ours) so their manager experimented with 442 and thats what they are playing now. Interesting how other managers can experiment with their formations. Its quite a common thing to do.

it would be easy to sign a squad of berties,but wheres the money comming from,Hornchurch springs to mind,there are players here that we know about,some we dont know about yet,who will improve things,CK hasnt become a bad manager overnight,he can only work with what hes got now,lets see what the situation is at the end of the season,

As you suggest, there may be players training who are better than current players.

However, budget has its limits and if you have players on contract, you can't i guess sign others until some leave.

Unfortunately, we may have a few players in the squad who are not wanted by other clubs, and thus they are prepared to sit tight until their contracts expire, and i guess CK can't sign others ,even though he may want to because of budget constraints.

Thats where things like dropping crowds and early cup defeats start to hurt us

I have supported Chris Kinnear all season but after watching him today he has lost my support. I was standing behind Chris Kinnear and the only time i heard him say anything was when he was moaning at the linesman on our side, which did surprise me as we were losing and not playing well in the second half. I thought i would never say this but thank you Kinnear for the great times you have brought to this Club but i think your time is up.

So fed up of this cropping up all the time. Some MFC fans need to lighten up. Go on holiday or something because there is no point in turning up, slagging off the players all day long and then going home and moaning some more.

Our players, incase you didnt know are all human beings, and it certainly doesnt help being called a [****!!****] every five minutes, as some were today. I admit I am not one of Taylors biggest fans, but today I thought he had a fantastic game (bar the open goal miss) and was a good foil for Amoako. He was also more phyical today than I have seen him previously. As for Standen, I really don't see where the criticism comes from for him, he's full of running, enthusiasm, distributes the ball well and tackles back.

Our squad is young, and can be molded into a successful team, look at Sesay and Deen, who are perfect examples of good players, who will get better and want to play for margate.

As for Kinnear, sometimes I think our fans don't deserve him for some of the stick he gets, he doesnt deserve it. Do you really think bickering and shouting at him will help???

There are definitely two types of fan at MFC and it showed today, there are the type that will get behind the players and team whatever, sing and enjoy themselves, and there are the ones who come moan at everyone including there own, and disappear again if they were ever confronted by it.

I feel so much more could be done if fans actually got behind there team rather than slag them off and I certainly would rather be a singer than a moaner.

Cheer up you old buggers, its our team, we're young, we've got bags full of potential and CK is the right man to get us back to where we belong with a place in the conference.