Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For Oz and any would be fake Billericay Supporters

Oz Firstly I am willing to make the statement:

It was you who used the name ricay ryan on the footballwebpages isthmian forum to make a posting which was derogatory towards Chelmsford. I come to this conclusion from the postings you have made in our thread Billericay 1 Stains 1

If it wasn’t you, then sue me.

Despite what you think oz, this has not been about you as an individual, It’s about people who use other identity’s to stir trouble.

Rivalries and grudges exist within football, I have no problem with that.

What I do have a problem with, is when a supporter from another close club deliberately sets up to mislead and cause trouble amongst other clubs, in this instance it’s a Braintree supporter who has tried to stir things for Billericay against Chelmsford.

Billericay and Chelmsford are not big football rivals, they have no significant game history between them. But, they are and have been very good and close friends for a long while, far longer than the 8 year ground share and the ground share came about because of their friendship. Billericay has had lots of letters, conversations, and handshakes from the people of Chelmsford thanking us for our help. The bond between the two clubs is too big to break by a man like you Oz.,

Now wriggle as you might, what you did is wrong and beyond the boundary of what I will accept and let go. If you had made the same statement as Iron Knob and claimed that Billericay supporters think this or that about Chelmsford, then it would all have been finished by now. But you didn’t.

You used the name of ricay ryan in order to get maximum impact. By attaching the name ricay you thought you could trick people into believing it was a Billericay supporter, and to make further trouble and add a misguided credibility to the name, you added ryan.

I have pursued this matter because non-league clubs, including your own, all face the same day-to-day problems, and I feel very strongly about individuals whose aim is to cause enough trouble in the hope that it has a detrimental affect on a club as a whole, any club, not just Billericay.

What you did was spiteful and wrong and has shown you for what you are.

And, you have done Braintree Town Fc no favours whatsoever.

…………………………………………

For those of you who are interested…No, I’ve not heard from True Blue or any of his friends.

Well TC you're an idiot and a fraud because the posting ricayryan that some tried to frame me over was nothing to do with Chelmsford whatsoever. It was directed at big spending Fisher. So get off that high horse little man and grovel. You know stuff all. By creating a scapegoat for your boys you do yourself no favours at all, to pick on someone by virtue of the fact they are outside of arms reach (12000 miles in fact) is about as cowardly as it gets despite all that bravado about Sue me lol, no one does that over whats typed anonymously on non league football forums and you know it.

Sean it was not well said it was either a cross wire or malicious claptrap. I've always admired your club and was in fact a member of the CCFC social club in the 1970's a regular visitor to the night owl and some matches as well my friends and I always stood in the Woolsey end. If this little man wants to cause more bad blood (last nights performance was bad enough) between our clubs then we needn't assist him in his work.

Thats right Gazza why let a few facts get in the way of a corrupt storyline? I suppose you don't recall it was Fisher either. Then of course you wouldn't would you. But then you wouldnt remember the Town Crier personally getting into tangles with Peter Foster, no of course butter wouldn't melt. Hypocrites ta ta.

Oz, you/ricay Ryan made several post's, including at least one which took a pop at Chelmsford.

I'd forgotten about the Fisher one...hahaha

Pick on??...don’t be so childish Oz.

I've been called many things Oz, but never a coward, that’s a first.

I didn’t type anonymously Oz. That was you;

you could take legal action when your over in the spring if what I've written is a lie and fraudulent.

But you won't, because it's true

Sean recognised my post for what it was, don’t insult his intelligence.

No one cares where you used to stand in the 70's, and what’s that got do with you calling yourself ricay ryan?

"Bad blood" there you go again...there’s no stopping you when you get going is there.

Try reading my post again Oz, I separated you from any club representation, including Braintree, you acted alone, in an attempt to destroy bridges.

(altough you are a Braintree supporter, your actions in no way represented them or their support)

What I’m doing is the complete opposite, I am maintaining our bridges. Including the one we have with Braintree, but you seem hell bent on blowing it up...why?

My debate with Peter Foster was between me and him. It was not nasty, spiteful, or deceitful. He declared his colours and I mine.

Neither Peter nor I have a problem with each other. In fact quite the reverse, we have a respect, so at the cost of repeating my self, Don’t insult Peters intelligence.

And finally, Gazza's comments have been dealt with, he has made the relevant apology’s, and has publicly recognised his mistake, all cleared up in a few days.

Just one comment to all that stuff, I think you'll find that I've fought my corner as openly as could be done, not behind aliases. All the other stuff is trumped up and unsubstantiated. Its surprising that someone in your position should make an allegation in quite the manner you have. I don't hide and its my intention to see you personally next month to clarify a few things and hopefully put this to rest.

Question 1. What is "all that other stuff" you refer to? I only have a problem with one thing, and that is people who pretend to be Billericay Supporters with the sole aim of stirring it.

Question 2. Are you now saying that your previous answer of yes, should have been a no?

if that’s so, then who, in your opinion, that lives 12,000 miles away in Australia, who's proximity is relatively close to yours, has knowledge of non-league football in Essex UK, who knows of a Billericay Supporter named Ryan and uses the footballwebpages Isthmian forum, and wants to frame you?

I will gladly take issue with them if you give me a contact.

You refer to my position; I will take a guess and assume you mean my position as a Billericay Official.

Well it is because of my position that I am concerned, when someone deliberately tries to deceive and cause trouble for us, I will intervene.

So if you can give me a contact for your alleged framer, I will gladly take this matter up with them.

Failing that...I'll see you in a few weeks.

Coincidently I’m looking into a similar matter/person that goes by the name of True Blue.

"Well it is because of my position that I am concerned, when someone deliberately tries to deceive and cause trouble for us, I will intervene".

You needn't look much further than the ranks of your own supporters for people causing trouble in the name of BTFC. You don't get worse in my opinion than describing other Ryman teams as filth. The only intervening you did initially was to call me a fool for drawing attention to it, how are you doing with a writ on that one?

There is clearly no new ground to go over, we'll meet late march/early april.

Dear me...Dog, bone comes to mind.

To quote "And finally, Gazza's comments have been dealt with, he has made the relevant apology’s, and has publicly recognised his mistake, all cleared up in a few days".

Done and dusted.

And to quote "Question 2. Are you now saying that your previous answer of yes, should have been a no?

if that’s so, then who, in your opinion, that lives 12,000 miles away in Australia, who's proximity is relatively close to yours, has knowledge of non-league football in Essex UK, who knows of a Billericay Supporter named Ryan and uses the footballwebpages Isthmian forum, and wants to frame you?".

Again, you avoid the issue. I would read the post and answer the question, by PM.

Dog and bone coming to mind. There is a difference Gaz, you're posting was made by you as a registered member of this forum and quite irrefutable, the one being placed on me is un-substantiated, so there really is no question of questions being dodged. I'm quite miffed as to why anybody would give credence to an anonymous posting made by someone masquerading as a moderator and claiming the posting in question was sourced from downunder. Short memory have we?

While TC is satisfied its evidence, It really holds very little water by any convention. While its quite ridiculous to talk of legal proceedings for what is really a very trivial issue in this complicated world, I sleep tight at night if somewhat perturbed there are people around who will do this sort of thing.

To TC I remember very well the campaign being waged against Chelmsford by your friends personally villifying Mr Foster when claiming he was fraudulently masquerading as a chartered accountant etc etc. All going on in what is the middle of the night for me, I do have to sleep sometimes.

Thats my lot on the subject.

Quote:
Ozbrit said:
Thats my lot on the subject.

From the genius of the last word master. Short memory obviously isn't something you can boast of Oz...As Ryan pointed out, you remember quite a few Ricay Ryans posts and some anon postings as well.

Judge fred...I rest this case.

In the end, it comes down to you and me. I like some people make mistakes and do admit to them...hey I'm human. You on the other had, do not. I'm finding this tiresome. People don't read this forum to see the two of us tear lumps into each other. As a guest to our forum, if you have nothing positive or constructive to say Oz, then leave it alone.

I'm locking this thread.