Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Daniel Damoah

I am Spartacus

According to the Thanet Times we have signed the above named defender from Kingsbury Town.

I don't know much about him but he looks if he has been ever present in the Kingsbury Team this season playing as a centre back (yes another one).

Prehaps someone else could find out more about him.

He was our 'mystery' centre back in the friendly at Dover the other week and played pretty well. I'd say he's about 6'2".

Has played for Cove, Bedfont, Egham and Kingsbury as well as Redhill according to post above (couldn't find info on their site).

Kennington FC seem to be an amateur side who he probably played for as well as the above - maybe they play on Sundays ?

I cannot see this as a positive signing. I am worried that he has not played a higher standard of football. Redhill in the Sussex county league and Kingsbury in the Ryman League 2 is not the highest standard. I hope I am wrong but who will he replace?

Like Jeff i saw him at Dover. Looked solid (not just build)and until the changes kept Dover out of it. I should say he is worth a good look. If i remember he did head a few( a bonus as winning a header was a novelty until Robin Trott arrived) and was quick.

Quote:
[color:"red"]margateshot said:
I cannot see this as a positive signing. I am worried that he has not played a higher standard of football. Redhill in the Sussex county league and Kingsbury in the Ryman League 2 is not the highest standard. I hope I am wrong but who will he replace?

[color:"blue"]
The previous Club of a player doesn't mean too much, it's the potential they show when they get to play on a higher stage that's important.
Phil Collins was signed from the Kent League when we were aiming for the Conference.
In the news the other day was DJ Campbell, who couldn't make the Stevenage side a few years ago & was sent out on loan to a Ryman side, but now has just signed for Premiership Birmingham.

I agree with the above posts, and as I said before, I hope I am wrong. But why has he not been snapped up before. Perhaps it is just CK seeing something in a player before anyone else has sen anything. With the amount of players we have seen come and go this season I can't help but feel he may be another player who has gone as soon as he has arived.