Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Folkestone at HP on Tuesday night

Cookie

Heard CK on radio Kent mentioning that he may well put out some "fringe"players(if we can call them that).Those that need a game under their belts.Shouldnt really be too much difference in personel really but whoever turns out I just hope we can overcome a team in form.They ALL have it in them to do the job well. KSC it may only be but it is still a cup and a cup I would like to see us win for a 4th consecutive time.

Would very much like Sesay to get a run out up front and to see Damoah start to see what he is about. I think Sesay could really impress up front with his pace and running, he seems to be a very clever player for one so young.

lol - agree MF if anyone wants the cup they will need to play hard for it cause we're not giving it away.

When I asked CK on Thursday where he thought Sessay's best position was and where he would end up he said midield. So I think that is where he will play on Tuesday.

It would be nice to win on Tuesday and I would like Bromley in the next round as I think we owe them 1 this season.

Score prediction 2 -1 gate of 403.

Glad CK knows what to do with him. I hope he does well in midfield on Tuesday, you are probably right Joseba that he will play there in that case, but in our system he might find it tough. He's definitely a player that you give the ball to out wide or in space and there's not much of it in the centre against these teams. In a higher league he would get the time on the ball and wouldnt get the elbows that go unnoticed.

Yeah, Ill be at the game Tuesday (preview will be into Thanet Life tomorrow morning). Times are getting hard for me, but I will be able to make Tuesdays game as well as the game at home against Wimbledon on March 7th.

Saturday games at the moment arent an option since Im at work on Saturdays. Next season may well be different though.