Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

still not officially down

we know we cannot survive but it could well be slough that relegate us.hendon lost today as well so it is not mathematically over.

today was just another day at the office.one up ,second half sindrome kicks in and we lose 2-1.dont need to say anything else.

bring on slough,why not??

Matt, I think today was the final nail. Northwood won so are on 38 points, the Unibond side, Wakefield, are on 40 points, so even if you did overtake Hendon, your record would be worse than the other two sides, and you would be the tenth team.

Fraid you are down today as a result of Northwood's 3-1 win against Cheshunt in the Southern league. You now can't catch 4th from bottom in the Unibond or Southern. So even if you did reach the max 37 points and overtake Hendon you would still be down.

Sorry to break the bad news. A big clearout in the summer and sure you will be back!

its been coming so im glad that its chelmsford and not slough that relegated us.i hadnt looked at the other leagues but never mind.i should change the title of the post to

"we are now down" see you in a lower league next season>

bring on slough...why not?

Well we saw what happened to Maidenhead last year so who knows you may yet survive. All sorts of possibilities with the Hendon, Canvey and other situations.

If it is confirmed - sorry to see you go and good luck for next season.

I'd also like to add that I'm sorry to see you go. Healthy local rivalry is always a good thing, and that's what happened between Slough and Windsor, growing every season with the groundshare. From our point of view, we might get our rivalry with Maidenhead back next season, but I'm still disappointed to see you relegated. Good luck next season and I'm sure you'll bounce back at some point, though it will be tough.

we wont escape this year because another team goes bust-were not that lucky and its happened too many times in the past to happen again

i'll miss the derbies,especially with maidenhead and possibly hayes getting relegated.but never mind,something might happen next season to see us back up there with the best