Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's Tilbury

theofficeboy

re themountie i take it you as the lino dugout side today

i have followed romford for over 20 year's the last 3 from the romford recoder.i went today and this was my 2nd visit to rush green this season.and the mountie i make you 100% right with the action's of mark reed.he should be kicked out of football there is no place in football for a manager like him.i hope that the comittee at romford have the gut's to get rid of him after this season's poor poor show.

How can you keep mark reed at romford

look at the league table

the hornchurch cup game

the player's leaving who mark reed did not like

the incident in the changing room's

the man was an ok player gave his all

but has a manager no thank you very much

PASSION BELIEF AND PRIDE

i have no axe to grind with you but please do not make me laugh.if calling the linesman and ref all the thing's he called them today is passion then we are better of without passion.if belief is letting your best player's leave because you dont like them then no thank's for belief.and pride your self in acting like he did today then i thank god i left romford fc when i did

LOOK HERE i do exsist and i have my opinion's like you have your's and in my opinion mark reed should not be the manager of a great club like romford.the day he was given the job at romford was a sad sad day for me and that's when i decided to stay away . mind you by the look's of thing's i might be over next season anyway

thank's for the privete message whoever you are

your lost staying away? mean's what can i ask?

I watched the home game against hornchurch and today's game.and it make's me so sad what the club has become.when i think of the great time's i have had watching romford but after today i think i have made the right choice.i hope you enjoy your time spent working for romford and hope i am wrong but we are on the slide and where we finnish up is anyone's guess.

That i dont know.i got in the ground at about 6 minute's to three and left 2 minute's to go.good crowd there mind and good to see some old face's

also ask the gate man who he spoke to about the grey's fa cup game and i think that will tell you i was there.also ask steve gardner who i am he will know me

plus i dont have to explain myself to you or anyone.i was there today and i was there in 100's of our game's long before you had ever heard of romford football club

I used to read this forum and think everyone picked on you for no reason.now i know why

like i said in above post i have no need to explain myself to you. and that i mean

i dont have to describe him because i can tell you his name and where he live's.that i will not do

next time you see him ask if he had a chat today about the fs cup game with grey's

everyone going on about mark reed and romford being a big club firstly mark reed is a nice bloke and was a good player for us and as much as most funs dont want to admit romford havent been a big club since they folded in the 70's