Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's Tilbury

theofficeboy

Bobby Ports chest with 3 stud marks on says otherwise MCP.

Reedy was up for a ruck the whole match, the Romford player clearly grabbed the Tilbury player and used his momentum to unfairly gain the advantage.

Zody you should stop taking kids over to Romford, after todays outbursts by Reedy the kids will be swearing at officials and thinking it is ok, there's no point being an official sometimes when Reedy acts like that. He was moaning like where do we get you lot? I told him that if we werent there he wouldnt have a league and he just laughed the arrogant tw@t

I promise you one thing Mountain or what ever you call youreslf, the whole of next season is booked up with a waiting list of 10 clubs coming over for prematch, be great when we groundshare aswell, should cut the pitch up nicely, then you can have a moan about that next, <please cut the offensive comments>.

No youre getting it wrong, I think it is a great idea but when Reedy is in charge acting like that it's no good for the kids.

Everything else was fine the pitch was great, a good game of football, one sour moment which was not malicious but to the letter of the law he had to go. Reedy is an idiot, there is no other manager in the league (that I have seen) that act like he does.

Quote:
zody said:
I promise you one thing Mountain or what ever you call youreslf, the whole of next season is booked up with a waiting list of 10 clubs coming over for prematch, be great when we groundshare aswell, should cut the pitch up nicely, then you can have a moan about that next, <please cut the offensive comments>.
..so zody you are going to groundshare are you?..what a stupid man you are..rumford are the laughing stock of the essex senior league..and your making them the laughing stock of non league football..tell me dear boy is john prescott a mate of your's?..

mind you what a great advert for youth football..go to rumford and learn new swearword's..

Rumford was once a big club..with your help the once big great club has become a laughing stock..

ask most people in the essex senior league who they hate and i bet rumford come's top of the list..zody carry on your great work at rumford and cary on telling us how great you are..

groundshare L.O.L who is it now i ask..harold wood football club?..

thought you may like to read this, after coming along today for prematch, a parent writes:

thank you for having us today Jon my boys had a good time watching the big boys play they said they want to come next season to see more games.looks like Romford have just gained another 3 supporters cheers.

Quote:
zody said:
thought you may like to read this, after coming along today for prematch, a parent writes:

thank you for having us today Jon my boys had a good time watching the big boys play they said they want to come next season to see more games.looks like Romford have just gained another 3 supporters cheers.
..well done zody..when did charles manson get out?..

What sort of parent would want there kid's hearing that sort of language.. the mind boggles..

another zody special...

'thanx for having us today jon'.....

I have enjoyed out time in the esl and we have met some very decent people but I'll tell you this quite honestly and openly....I will be pleased to leave romford behind and frankly thats down to zody...

makes my skin crawl to be honest...