Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tomorrows cup final

Uncle Urchin

promises to be a great occasion and a good end to a long and hard season...

I have thought all along that this could be the harder of the two finals because these kids at brentwood can play football if they set their minds to it and I fancy it will be a high scoring game...they have little to lose and are big underdogs...so good luck to John at Brentwood and his players and fans..

whatever happens and whatever the result lets all enjoy the day out and the celebrations back at the clubhouse afterwards...

everyone involved with the club has earned this ....so lets make a red and white day of it and cheer these champions of ours home to the treble they so deserve...

It has been a long and hard season. Who would have thought, back in August, when we got beat at Waltham Abbey that we would have won the league with a new points record, won the Braxted and in the League cup final !!!!!!1

A great performance by all involved with the club...... lets enjoy tomorrow.

Today's cup final now and I can't wait. As a committed member of the Riverside (and therefore perhaps not as vocal as some) I must congratulate all involved in what has been a quite amazing season. I go to watch my son (12) play on a Sunday morning and the dads start talking about the "big" games of the weekend. I,of course, put them right and tell them all about Hornchurch.