Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

who would you like to keep??

Quote:
Woody WEFC said:
Gav, Wallo, Tilbs, Will, Spenny, Casey, Drake, Little, Jarvo, Coyne and Soloman would all get us promoted from div 1

Agree with some. Gav, Wallo,Will,Casey,Drake,Coyne,Soloman,from ressies : Omar, little Polish midfielder, Ives the young centre-back.
Need to find two decent full backs, and a wide left midfield.

theres always a little chance that kersey could stay so that would leave us being pretty strong at the back.agreed,a left midfielder and a left back are the problem areas at the moment.and maybe a new striker as well??

Please Note i only want to keep Spenny because during boring games it's always fun to have a go at him when he's warming up to not even go on the pitch

for left back from the ressies you have woodcraft who has peformed well and young daniel blatchford who has been outstanding and can play left midfield

Quote:
Anonymous said:
whats a "goal kepper"?

It's a bit like a "goal kipper", but doesn't smell quite so much !

Quote:
Windsor_Sec said:
Good to see you're on the ball Don Juan!

[color:"blue"]
I'm glad someone is !!!!!!! [color:"black"] [/i]

• 2 weeks later...

it will be good if he stays-but he is injury prone so who knows how consistent he will be

by the time the new season starts windsor will have a new manager(hopefully) and england will be world cup winners(hopefully)

I'd rather have 2 fully fit average strikers than 1 striker who isn't fit.

That said if he was fit i'd love to see him stay but if we do keep Gav and Wallo would he want to play second fiddle to them at us?