Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Groundshare Agreed

mal316

Although I have received no commuication from the club, Slough Town have announced that they will be sharing Stag Meadow next season.

Once I receive some info I will post it.

Could that mean they [slough} get first choice on home fixtures as they are in a higher league and will that determin the ressies stay in the Capitol league. Will the new manager bring in his oen team of staff,will the reserve managers be kept on, will Paul be retained on coaching staff.. lot of changes and possible exciting times ahead.

Quote:
Anonymous said:
Could that mean they [slough} get first choice on home fixtures as they are in a higher league and will that determin the ressies stay in the Capitol league. Will the new manager bring in his oen team of staff,will the reserve managers be kept on, will Paul be retained on coaching staff.. lot of changes and possible exciting times ahead.

Will the new manager be gordon Bartlett?, will Jon Case go back to Hayes?,will the ressie managers be the new first team managers?, will Paul H stay?, will Peter H and Lee H leave?, will the sun rise in the morning?, it's just a case of wait and see, isn't it. No point worrying about it.

if that is the case then windsor may have to get used to playing fixtures on sunday if the two clubs clash for home fixtures.but as the anonymous poster said,its a case of waiting to see what will happen.at the moment we just dont know.

I understand Winsdor & Eton are also enteringthe Allied Counties Youth League. Even more game on a poor pitch. That's not going to cheer slough up.

once the training area is finished there will only be matches played on the pitch and the new draining should help to keep the pitch to an average standard.to be honest.windsors pitch was not the worst in the league last season and considering how many teams play on it i dont know what slough are moaning about.

Will be interesting - I had heard that the club in the higher league would take priority over home fixtures, but I could be wrong. I think that would be a bit unfair on Windsor anyway. From past experiences, it might be better for Slough to play a few fixtures on Sundays anyway!

I'm also fairly sure there'll be no Slough reserve team, so that'll help things too.