Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's NLP

SteveB

was there a report in todays Non League Paper and if so would anyone be able to keep me a copy?

I cannot find it anywhere round where I live.

Cheers

Steve

McKimm dives in

Margate 1 Millwall 1

Margate gave starts to new-boys Jimmy Jackson, James Pinnock, Steve McKimm, the returning Paul Abbott and triallist keeper Scott Chalmers-Stevens.

Millwall comprised mainly a youth side with Kevin Braniff the only first team squad member in the side.

Margate had the first chance when Paul Abbott headed against the bar and James Donovan headed the rebound over.

Millwall took the lead after seven minutes when Will Hendry volleyed home.

The equaliser came on 38 minutes when Lee Protheroe's low cross was met by McKimm's diving header.

The second half was the usual affair of many substitutions and became a bit of a non-entity for the 704 crowd.

Margate had the better of the closing stages with Osman Sesay twice almost being put through and Donovan firing over but the game finished all square.

How was the programme yesterday guys? Did steve do a good first job. Couldnt get one what with being there late. Was the first edition an improvement on last years(content etc,design etc).I havent seen any feedback on this anywhere yet.

Well done Steve for putting yourself up for this.

Quote:
RichG said:
Do you still want a copy of the NLP? If so, I will keep it by for you.

I would be grateful if you could Rich.
Cheers
Steve