Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturdays Scores

Surrey Ad on Friday reported that Lunny has no budget this year. If this is true and they dont get some points on the board early reckon there is a chance that a few may leave

Quote:
paulb said:
Thought you looked ok Teffers. Why did the 7 go off at half time? Looked your best player 1st half.

The old Hamstring, he's been out for all of last season with Gilmores groin battling little munchkin.

Quote:
Willo said:
Morning people!

Telfon did you play on sat? I new a few of your players, good lads. Happy with the result, all ways good to start the season of with 3 points!

Noooooooo way Willo, got a place on the bench as ressie keeper, good job I did not go on as I done Feck all pre-season and Tried drinking Tenerife dry over the last couple of weeks, getting too old as well.... but give the manager an option of having one on the bench for most games.

Thought you and Mitch played well together....Well done and deserved to win (just) can't give you too much praise......

Quote:
Willo said:
LoL, cheer's mate. Thought you lot weren't to bad. I should of had a pen though Tim rugby tackled me!

I thought it was a pen as well especially after our one was given.