Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Affection for tonight

Bionic II

A great night for the Urchins with a victory over a Rovers side that seemed to disintegrate in the second half.

Nevertheless we scored five and good goals they were, including Rikki's, I'm still convinced it's Burbs and well pleased at that.

Simon Parker ( Jesus) on the score sheet along with Crossy, Kris and Janners, good stuff lads.

Big thank you to the GWR officials, the Secretary won first raffle prize and gave it to a young Urchin, great stuff.

Overall a very resounding win, roll on Wivenhoe.

A great result if a little bit of a Jeckle & Hyde Performance. For the first 30 mins I was begining to suspect that the teams were under strict instructions from Unc, to keep the ball off the ground to protect his precious emerald sod!

However the second half performance just got better and better.

An excellent start to the home campaign, with this type of performance we won't lose at home in the league!

Looking forward to saturday, the only disappointment being that Fox's Nob seems to have been dropped from the squad.

I honestly thought that SP had a poor first half as he appeared to be out of place and was giving the ball away, which was causing us problems as the attack broke down.

Second half:

I must admit that I am now a born again admirer excellant touch, pace, passing and he deserved the MOM award.

Fitness was the most important part last night GWR where knackered at half time.