Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Striker(s) tomorrow

michael

I hope that we play 2 strikers tomorrow;

Pinnock back in his deeper role where he performs best, and A.N. OTHER in the DH role.

Question is who plays there.

Logically, there is only Yiga, who i think could do a decent job, but i would slightly favour Abbott who does have a bit of an eye for goal, and could probably link with Pinnock a bit better.

Come what may, its imperative imo to play with two forwards to keep Whitstable's defence occupied.

Otherwise, we just invite them to 'come at us' as they will only need 3 at the back.

My team for tomorrow would be:

SCS

Oates, Wild Trott, Standen

Protheroe Saunders McKimm JJ

Pinnock, Abbott.

but i think RT will go with :

SCS

Smith Wild RT JJ

Abbott Protheroe Saunders McKimm Standen

Pinnock

My guess would be Oates at R/B - his experience could be crucial. I'd also like Dean at L/B and push Jackson back to left Midfield. He shoulc be able to do some real damage to right of the Whitstable defence. Happy with just Pinnck up front so long as we don't just pump high balls up field - let's use the midfield talent we clearly have - and and that Pinnock is quickly supported - most likely by Jay, as against Bromley.

Greg seemed to make a massive difference when he replaced Robinson on the right on Tuesday-got in 3 crosses in 15 minutes-mre than Robinson did all game.

Greg also looked quite quick-beat a couple of players-i think we forget how good he can be and is undoubtedly our best crosser of a ball.

RT has been saying how he needs people to cross the ball-well it looks like Greg can provide exactly that,but maybe from right midfield as opposed to right back

Up the 'Gate

Bigger gulf than you think between reserves and Ryman imo Wenger.

I like the idea of Wild going up front as SS suggests, but not for a whole match-a bit of an option if we are losing with say 30 mins left.

Aerial bombardment-basic-but could work.

We have been lacking in penetration otherwise ,so if all else is failing-route one stuff with RT and CW up front !!

Up the 'Gate