Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate Res 5 v Tilbury Res 1

I am Spartacus

Good game dominated by Gate. Goalscorers

Aaron Robinson (pen)

Lawrence Yiga 2

Kenny Pratt 2

I must say that with Kenny Pratt, Scott Holden, Bagley, Dolly Dalton and Jamie Stellion the reserves have more than saved the club a small fortune. I think all of these players will be vying for at least the bench this season. The future Gate strikers are at the club already.

Oh yes another £2.00 well spent.

Reserve Team List

(1) Mark Beresford,

(2) Brad Pettman,

(3) Dan Allen (subbed),

(4) Alan Heath,

(5) Luke Williams,

(6) Brett Kinch,

(7) Jamie Stellon,

(8) Craig Smith,

(9) Kenny Pratt, (2 goals)

(10)Lawrence Yiga,(2 goals)

(11)Aaron Robinson,(I goal, penalty)

Subs,

Ollie Donahue (sub)

Liam Stafford,

Shane Mayhead,

Neil Hoggart, (Sub)

Jamie Rushton.

This list brought to you via the Clubhouse after the game. Thanks to Mark weatherly and Steve Moore.

Enjoyed the game though would rather have been busy(Burger bar/clubhouse). We had a poor turn out today, around 30.

Without Holden, Dalton ,Bagley, Hickman this was a good performance.

Yiga could easily have had 4 in the 1st half and a couple more than he scored in the 2nd.

Robinson showed good skills on the left as did stallon on the right.

Our keeper had a few good saves in the second 1/2.

The reserves go rolling on.

Sorry I wasn't there too meet you all. However, Hookey Jnr got called up to Tilbury's 1st XI.

Hope to meet you all at Tilbury at the next game where I'll happily buy you forum guys a beer.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Footnote: Having spoken to Tilbury's Ressie Manager, he was full of praise for the facilities and particularly the pitch.

Blue Boy Kev.

Sorry about the spelling but, i only copied Steve moores hand writing.

Good result never in doubt from the start when could have been 2 up in 10 minutes.

Defence played well with Heath and Dan Allen playing well.Midfielder Brett looked good and played as well as anyone in that position this year so did not miss Hickman. Up front Yiga looked slow but scored two goals but again could of had more. Still not sure about him having seen him 3 times now as to whether is good enough for Ryman Premier. Robinson OK but can see why dropped to reserves. Pratt and Stellon looked good again and both kept peppering the Tilbury goal and probably why did not miss Dolton and Bagley. Next week Dover could be a problem.

Hope keep playing football as they are doing and dont get caught into just whacking i up pitch