Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A horrible thought has just occiured to me

JeremyJacobs

Agree with last sentence-never got a proper extended opportunity under CK (or RT).

Though to be fair, he is Ryman standard and not much better.

Problem is, RT keeps saying we will only bring in quality defenders, but nothing seems to happen.

Still you can't do better than not concede a goal as we did today !!

Relying on Ramsgate's performances to dip isn't an option - Margate has to do the business on merit.

And it is a horrible thought JJ.

Quote:
JJ - MargateFC said:
Ramsgate,and their immediate WW2 side has never been in a league above Margate. Is the unthinkable possible? Ramsgate in the Conf. South.

The thing about Ramsgate seems to be they are remarkably consistent..They havent really slipped up to any teams they were expected to beat and have beaten a few they were expected to lose too.
They do have a reasonable chance of making the play offs but cant really see them winning them.
Bromley look odds on for the title and Chelmsford look like they will be right up there. I wouldnt be suprised to see a Thanet derby in the play offs!!!!!.

Not many Ramsgate fans think we will be in the play-offs, but I am starting to think it is possible.

I think it would be better for Ramsgate Football Club to stay in Rymans Premier for a couple of years rather than go up this season.

If you do not go up will that be the end of Margate as we know it?

Nah Rob, just another season rebuilding!

Some clubs are like big arab oil tankers, it sometimes takes a while to turn the thing around!

There are a lot of people out there who re-appear as if by magic as soon as we look to be successful on the pitch. You just have to find the right set-up!