Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gloucester v Margate pics

Boney Crisp

Here is a collection of photos from me of the game against Gloucester

1. Porka gets excited as players come out of the tunnel

confetti%20edt.JPG

2. Abbot runs the ball into the box

abbot%20running%20into%20box.JPG

3. Protheroe swings in a free-kick

protheroe%20free%20kick.JPG

4. Abbot rises for a header from a Margate corner

abbot%20rises%20for%20header.JPG

5. Pinnock or Saunders crosses the ball into the box

Pinnock%20cross.JPG

6. Hockton running through on goal

Hockton%20running%20through.JPG

7. Dolton in possesion for Margate

Dolton.JPG

8. Pinnock was brought just inside the box by the defender behind him, but appeals waved away.

Pinnock%20penalty%20appeal.JPG

9. Ball comes lose after a Wisker challenge

errrm.JPG

Sorry Alex but I cant see a link to ANY photo. Is this just my computer thats not showing them then.I was talking about the WHOLE thread not just the above post Alex because all I can see are your words.Maybe I have clicked something on my computer that prevents the links being shown.If so I havent a clue as to how to restore it.Oh well!

Quote:
Cookie said:
I see. Thanks Alex. I have Firefox but am unsure where to "click" to see the images. Anybody help me out on this one please!

Easily solved, go to the garage, get the biggest hammer, put hammer behind head, take a huge run up, bring hammer down on computer repeat until you feel better

Very true Frankie, very true. Chap in our IT Dept is always swearing at his computer because it doesnt do things fast enough for him. Very funny listening to him!

I.T. did not appreciate my request for a sloping desk, quill pen and Tiny Tim in the corner after I showed them it was quicker to do a job manually than their expensive program they bought in from America.

Newer things are not always the best.......just compare Joseba, Alan and me with Mark, Ryan and Kieron

Quote:
The Pagester said:
Quote:
Cookie said:
I see. Thanks Alex. I have Firefox but am unsure where to "click" to see the images. Anybody help me out on this one please!

Easily solved, go to the garage, get the biggest hammer, put hammer behind head, take a huge run up, bring hammer down on computer repeat until you feel better

Thanks Andy. That worked a treat! Much appreciated.