Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team v VCD

michael

Just realised game for Reserves is Floodlite Trophy and AShford have lost all 3 games conceding 17 goals and only scoring 1 so I guess could lose some players for VCD game.

I am having different thoughts on the team to play against VCD. As our next game is against H&R (which we must win) and as I think there is no training session between now and Saturday we must play the strongest possible team. Remember VCD are Kent League Premier and the reserves play 2 leagues down from them therefore, I would think that VCD should be stronger than our Reserves.

By all means put in fringe players where a player has a slight niggle (Danny according to TBM) but lets put the ressies on the bench and, put them on once the game is won.

I also do not think it is a good idea to leave a delapadated squad for the reserves tomorrow night.

The time to play our understrength side will be on boxing day against that pub team (by then they will be looking at relegation).

Quote:
wenger said:
IF HE DOES NOT TURN UP FOR TRAINING HOW THE BLOOODY HELL IS HE TO GET FIT CERTAINLY NOT BY PLAYING IN A GAME AS MORE LIKELY TO GET INJURED
2 WEEKS TRAINING AT LEAST BEFORE A GAME SORRY
Wenger with all that shouting....are you a player or do you have somone in the team that you shall we say are close to.

Wenger, have you got something against Sesay or what? What is the oddest in English football to be admired and requested to be signed by 3 premiership football teams and 2 championship teams and yet he seems to be crap. You only joined the reserves 2 months ago; if you’re any better than Sesay, shouldn’t you be in first team rather than the reserves?

To be honest I don’t think it’s the player who has the ego, from what I’ve heard it’s Margate that’s demanding for money they can’t have for a Ryman’s League team. There’re plenty of people that I hear on the ground that praises Sesay for his personality, he is always willing to speak to anyone said RT and CK.