Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good luck Part 1

BlueGate Alan

Sorry my error Frankie. I just couldnt resist it.

Maybe best to revert back to normality & just wish SKINS & CO the best for Saturday.

p.s.Alan, I like your style in changing the thread title.You little tinker you! Good thinking!

5 games at a time guys.

5 straight league wins starting tomorrow.

We have had alot of pain recently-imagine the pain if we do not reach the play-offs.

Start playing and winning now to avoid that pain-every game is now a cup final to enable us to get to the play offs.

and 'don't concede the nil'

Just take a reality check and remember there are two teams playing, and for all our remorse over the cup defeats and need to focus on the league;the same applies to hampton who will be just as determined to 'focus on the league'.

This will take everything the players have got to secure the 3 points, but it is a must win and just give it everything.

best of wishes.

'Don't concede the nil' and keep 11 players on the pitch

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

Cookie said:

ONCE MORE FOR LUCK! Come on you blues,do the/your job today!! 3 points & no less please!!

2-0 Victory last time I did this. Am I being too optimistic.I think not!.

Go on you blues,once more for luck,that extra luck this time.Go out there & really show everyone just how well we play now.Do your very best,give 110% & we cant ask for more.(A win would be appreciated though l.o.l.)

--------------------

"How can you say we (Ramsgate) looked midtable at best? From what I saw today, we were an embarrassment to the league, 20th at best".

Rob Butler at 10.26 Sunday 12th November

Sorry to have it quoted on part 1 Alan. Should have been transferred to part 3 but for today does it matter.The more they see our best wishes & optimism the better I say.Now we have parts 1 & 3 to forward our best on.