Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Thanet Gazette

WelshBob

He actually says "I've changed loads. I'm more to the point now, I dont worry about what I say to anyone, whatever level they're at, as long as I believe I am right" He also goes on to say that he can have a row and forget but there are some things you cant forget. If its minor on the pitch he can forget that but if its to do with peoples mouths he doesnt want that. They can eff & blind as long as they dont cross the line. He says he is a nice manager to play for and the players tell him they love playing for him but he is hard when he wants to be.

He also says he thinks Louis Smith's long term position will be centre half and that the team played well on Wednesday and that the boys were unlucky.

When we start to show some consistancy and players are happy to play for us then I'll be a fan of this management style. I'm only expessing an an opinion on a forum-I'll still be there tomorrow shouting support to the lads.

As my sceptism is on here-what about our non-new stadium-a bit quiet on that front eh?

I think you will find most of the players are happy to play for him Bob. I realise you were expressing an opinion as is your right but I was just stating what was actually quoted in the paper.

Asked the chairman the other day about the stadium. He said everything was moving forward. When he has something in stone to report he will do. Also the 5 a sides are near starting.

i went up to london on monday with my boy for first team trainig, and the whole of the team and managment are one big gang of mates it surprised me how well they all get on even with the trainees.and ive witnessed how fired up they are for saturdays game, just hope a few of them are over there knocks......up the gate