Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Excellent Performance

Dave Dixon

yep well done boys , but they have got to stop giving those nail biting 20 mins of worry , otherwise great stuff today .almost got my prediction right , hockton hatrick and Mckimm with 2 , Hopefully Mckimm can score the other one for me on tuesday night but not complaining about 4-1 at all . Up the Gate.

Yes indeed a very good performance all but for that "lull" for 25 minutes after half time.When consistency was asked for I'm more than sure that that didnt include that "consistent "lull". However its good to get the positive consistency in order & now its time to do AWAY with the consistent "lull" when going two goals up.If we can sort that out then we will have one "hellava team" indeed.

Agree Charlie did himself no favours today but in general he did all others things that were expected of him.

Maybe giving both keepers a run of say 3 or 4 games each wouldnt harm things.Both are generally as good as each other.I also agree though that my preference is for Scott & thats not a criticism against Charlie.I just feel the extra athleticism that Scott has just shades it for me.

All players did well today & I pick out Smith today as the player who "came of age". A few out of positions,a few mistimed tackles but on the whole,bearing in mind his youth & inexperience,he impressed me most.Good to see Danny back on song again.That third of his was so so well taken from right under his feet.

A good effort again all round by all & thats the consistency that has been missing but of which we are now getting. If we can now clean up that

"lull" then we will be "firing" on ALL cylinders.

In contrast to last weeks "icing on the cake" with Ramsgates reversal,this week the opposite can be said but we must give them credit for such a good result today.Seems neither can shake off the other yet thats no bad thing.

Two good results for Thanet & both deserved. Praise to both sets of players today I feel.

Both Margate FC & Ramsgate FC are both doing their towns proud at this time. More of the public should be getting down there & seeing these two good examples being set.

Yes, excellent performance all round. Sappleton just the ticket - hope he stays.

SCS deserves a regular start: it should increase his value too, if he gets spotted by a big club.

Hard to pick a MOM. Jackson/Skinner both great on the left. Ditto Smith/Saunders on the right. Perhaps DH for the hat-trick? Personally I thought Trotty was great today, particularly that perfect through ball for Danny's second goal.

Trotty was indeed great as were ALL the others today.No exceptions from me today.

Lack of concentration for the full 90 minutes needs adressing but other than that a very very good day at the office indeed.Not just for the result but for the chances created & the performance.Being positive certainly improves things & defending with dogged determinaton has helped no end.

Not bad today, but personally i thought we were more impressive/professional when we beat Chelmsford 3-0.

Midfield lost their way a bit in second half after being outstanding in the first half

Overall pretty happy though ,and guess you can't complain when Margate beat a team whose squad includes Premier League players Henry, Bent,Ferdinand and sTerry.

Yet another good game from Pinnock who was so unlucky not to score.Fantastic player

I'm sure June only in heaven as she stroked my tum after the game.

Man of the match Louis Smith (another of MY boys) Skinns should not have been booked as the ref was naff to say the least (Justin tell me who hit you and I'll send the boys round)

Ref turned up with the biggest bloody bag possible after the game which must have had the rules of football in it...next time the [****!!****] should read them BEFORE a game

As for the attendance a lot of new faces there today just need the other 56,500 population of the town to realise we have a football team.