Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SQUAD Information

mfc: webmaster

In view of recent moans I have completely overhauled the squad page once again (thanks to Jeff Trice for all the profiles and constant updates - some to come in view of todays updates though).

The Squad page http://www.margate-fc.com/squad.php now includes all of the contracted / registered first team players. This means that they may be on loan (marked with end of loan period dates) or they may play most games with the reserves/under 18s, but they are registered First Team Players and can play in Ryman League games.

Each player also has a profile (click on the image), and whilst some new players require further info, all profiles list Date of Birth and position.

And if you would rather view all of the profiles in one click rather than loading each player's individually then you can go to http://www.margate-fc.com/downloads/mfc_squad_info.pdf

Enjoy! - hopefully will get further photos and text as and when.

Up the Gate from Austria!

AS i think webmaster is listening in, can it be confirmed that Hasim Deen has permanently signed for Stevenage.

He obviously went on loan with a view to permanent signing, but it was never confirmed.

I se he is no longer on squad pages so has he definately signed for Stevenage permanent please ?