Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bottle

Who in their wildest dreams believe Browne and his players have the guts to take on Wealdstone? They will lie down roll over and want the stomachs rubbed after the game! Bottle is wot its about! and sadly the big games this season we have demonstrated a severe lack of it

As much as I'd like to disagree with mr anonymous I don't see that I can. The only exception to the rule has been the Canvey match where I think everybody gave it a great shot. I've been quite critical on here of late, I'll make judgement on the Wealdstone game after the match.

wot yous all wurried abaaat the camels for ...ha ha ha...just get ovathere an' tuck 'em right up...yous is all quick 'nuff in the flanks to shaft 'em....do 'em in early....ha ha ha.....sos theys all can get int'a the bleedin' 'eart pub quicker...ha ha ha ha...up the edgware social club.....nice big car park up there an'all....ha ha ha

took the bait a bit quick there me ol' mukka dintya....ha ha ha....pushova's yous lot....ha ha ha....do yous all mean the 3-0 pulvarisin' wees all gives you first or the lucky 92 min 1-0 win that yous all 'ad...ha ha ha.....'ere...wheres the rabbit.....the urchins wanna sign 'im up as a wing 'alf cos 'es so quick...ha ha ha......'ere........up the tuppaware social club an' up the camels an'all....rite up 'em...ha ha ha ha....3-1 to the fatboys...ha ha ha...yous all wait an' see.....

he he he...good to see that the fish are taking the bait....you lot are all so easy...I need a bigger challenge....where's 'wealdstone' gorn then...ha ha....'im that wus born under a stand or sumink....'ere....'es a pikie likes me innne' .....ha ha ha........'es me favorite....ha ha ha...up the tuppaware social club party...me ol' uncles's predictions is always rite aint they....gypos curse is on the camels....'ere...mind yous...given the way the fatboys as bin playin' i's'll 'ave to lay the bet orf wunni....local rivalry's one fing...dosh is anuvva...nishta coin me ol' chavvie....ha ha ha ha...

We try to be respectful old fogeys like you. You're probably like that old uncle that sits in the corner on his own because nobody can stand the smells of his own piss.

Now, of course, we are taking the bait or is it you that is?

ha ha ha ha...camel fishing...great sport an' lots of catches.....ha ha ha ha......up the tuppaware social club.....'ere supersloth...yous all really are a fatboy intya....ha ha ha ha ha....tells yous all what though....our forums more light 'earted and funnier than this'n...thats why i's ova'ere innnit...to cheers yous all up....i'm on suicide wotch aint i......ha ha ha.....cant go yet.....me job aint finished is it.....'ere...yous'll all miss me when i does go....theres hundreds of forums out there fatboys an' theys all need me to get 'em all at it an' wind 'em up........yous'll all be sorry when i'm gotn....poor ol' uncle urchin.....ha ha ha ha....'ere...never mind me fatboy...stop fannyin' around an' go sort those camels out.....ha ha ha....sees if yous can all get it rite for once...ha ha

pure class son..no wonder the team aint winning with people like you around...chill fatboy and be nice to people or else go support millwall...now...there's an idea...rite up your street son....talkin' abaaat inbreds...ha ha ha ha...'av yous 'all looked at yourn foto...ha ha ha ha....'ere....kettle an' black cums to me ol' urchin mind...ha ha ha ha ha...cheer up fatboy....lost agin...poor little ol' urchins try an' support yous all an' yous calls us all names....shame on yous all...we neva lost didwees....ha ha ha...neva mins son...22 games left...ha ha ha ha keep the faith son.....'ere...get rid of the foto....sumone'll report yous to the vice squad...ha ha ha ha....yous all look like an' ol' perve...ha ha ha ha....

'ere...wassallthisthen...ha ha ha....no wunda yous all keep losin' its the ol' great god urhinero payin' yous all back for brin' nasty to us....i's goes on all the forams dunni...its wot i do innnit...duntya knows that then....cor blimey...yous lot dunt know nufink does yous...theys all knows the ol' uncle dunthey....ha ha ha....'ere...wheres the fat geessa gorn then....'e culd do wiv sum extra trainin' e culd...ha ha ha...cheer up fatboys....soon as yous all win a game i's'll leaves yous all for a while....only a while mind yous...dunt get to excited...ha ha ha...come on rebels....sort yournsel' out proppa an' stop maonin'......'ere...gotta go...sumone's jus' ad a go at me on anuvva site.....poor ol' uncle urchin...neva 'as time to rest....ha ha ha