Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just read Andy's report

Quote:
Unfortunately because we do.

Lack of concentration at the start of the half?

It was interesting to see that the Hereford players came out for the second half a good 5 minutes before they had too and had a team talk/warm up on the pitch.

Perhaps this is something we ought to try.

Quote:
It was interesting to see that the Hereford players came out for the second half a good 5 minutes before they had too and had a team talk/warm up on the pitch.

Perhaps this is something we ought to try.

Unless I am mistaked didn'tYeovil do this aswell?

It gotta be worth a try!!

Quote:
Where has the managers section gone..i havent read the report !!!

The Managers report section has changed so only people who are registered as Gravesend fans can see it.

If you haven't selected a team go to "My Home" and then use the middle of the three edit sections and you will find a place to select your team.

taking wilko off at half time against hereford didnt help. he was the best player in my opinion and i really hope we can keep him at the club. for someone who rarely gets a decent run in the 1st team these days, he is bloomin reliable. i find it hard to believe that the reason we took him off was that he was booked (well thats what i gather). the reason that he'd been booked was 'cos he was the only one really getting stuck in- is that a reason to take him off?

anyway, i tried to bite my tongue so far, but im now starting to get anxious.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we win on saturday - i'm home to see it. hopefully these new signings will prove themselves, though im a bit worried that our team keeps changing, and thus isn't having the time to gel. credit to killer though for putting his money where his mouth is.

Come on you reds. its now or never.