Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Info for slough town

brighton_rebel

I wonder if anyone could help me for an article i want to write for the Slough Town programme and my blog.

The club are in a very sorry state at the moment; no ground, financial meltdown, players leaving and bottom of the league facing certain relegation and maybe oblivion.

We've got a supporters Trust that could take over if it gets much worse, and I want to write a bit about how fans run clubs work elsewhere - questions supporters want to know such as make up of the committee, who makes decisions, is it just fan run or do you have directors who also put in money and if so do they have a greater say; how you raise cash, problems you've encountered and what happens as you climb the pyramid and it becomes more costly to run a successful team etc

Thought it would be good to get an Enfield perspective, seeing as you got the supporters club ball rolling and used to be our arch rivals!

You can email me at info@forestgarden.fsnet.co.uk and check out my articles at http://www.sloughtownsoapbox.blogspot.com/