Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GAME OFF

You think so....

Leonard Stanley had a county cup quarter final today against Whitminster. THe organisors wanted it played and the ref agreed.In the worst conditions I have ever seen a game played in, with players finding ridiculously hard to move themselves or the ball - Stanley won 1-0. It is remarkable that no one was seriously hurt, and our pitch is now fecked for many many moons.

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
no, but some idiots were down there digging out in order that the new medical treatment room can be put up in time to meet the league regs... some people never learn.... at least one person from brimmo came and LOOKED at what the towners were doing!

Don't forget the other "digging out" you did to make the footpath to the outside loos a little safer!!!!!

I also believe there may well be some hardy souls working at Brimmo today. I know that Safety Officer was out bright & early to purchase building supplies.

I did my bit, I sent the rations down - Bread Pudding & Rock Cakes!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhymenreason
Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
To hell with talk of inner circles and whatnot, this is what (well, one of the things) that is so special about ETFC.

Well done you guys.

Ditto especially as I was going to join them and promptly forgot. Der., I'll blame it on the dementia!

I blame it on the Uni' trip to Canterbury. Hope you've left some digging for me?

Originally Posted By: BrimsdownRover
Originally Posted By: TheGeneral
Are Brimsdown using the pitch today?
SO WHAT if we did !

Because if it is not fit to play on then if you did you could ruin the pitch for the rest of the season for Brimsdown Rover, your reserves, ETFC and ETFC ladies. There are four teams using the Brimmo pitch this season. It needs looking after for the good of all. Surely Rovers wouldn't want their promotion chances upset due to a poor pitch.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: BrimsdownRover
Originally Posted By: TheGeneral
Are Brimsdown using the pitch today?
SO WHAT if we did !

Because if it is not fit to play on then if you did you could ruin the pitch for the rest of the season for Brimsdown Rover, your reserves, ETFC and ETFC ladies. There are four teams using the Brimmo pitch this season. It needs looking after for the good of all. Surely Rovers wouldn't want their promotion chances upset due to a poor pitch.

Chill! I think someone was holding a red rag for you to charge at! Don't forget it is their club, ground etc. There may not be too many brain cells there as a result of the occasional drink but that is the way it is.

Disagree R&R. I think my comments are fair and balanced in this case (I know, makes a change). If all sides could work together for the benefit of all then life would be so much more pleasent down at Brimmo.

Well said Mr H, I agree 100%. That's one of the reasons we stopped meeting there on Thursdays, we were made to feel very unwelcome.

Disagree R&R. I think my comments are fair and balanced in this case (I know, makes a change). If all sides could work together for the benefit of all then life would be so much more pleasent down at Brimmo.

you forget one important point, Brimmo do not want us there, as their membershup stated in their recent EGM.

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER

you forget one important point, Brimmo do not want us there, as their membershup stated in their recent EGM.

Unless we are improving the Ground, then that is okay.

duel