Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Sharming Paula

I am giving up the weed

Hope all goes well, Paula.

I know two people who have used Zyban - One very successfully, though he's now put on 3 stone.

The other had to come straight off it, as he started halucinating at night !

Well i'm still alive and not smoking.

No longer taking the Zyban as I was constantly feeling yuk.

I can now sleep through the night again, no longer have the sickness and I am happy again.

Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest. You wont get rid of me that quick wink

Congratulations on still being smoke free without the Zyban! grin Did you switch to anything else.. patches, gum, etc, or are you making it on your own? Hubby and I are going to give it another try at the end of this week, and we're intending to actually make it this time. We've got other things to do with the money.. like save it for our trip across the pond in April. grin

Hi Moo.

Stopped the Zyban and not using anything else. Have the occasional craving but on the whole things are going well. Good luck to you and hubby. It will be an added incentive if you save the money for your forthcoming trip. As long as you have the willpower then you will be successful.

All the best

Thanks for the good wishes. smile The way I see it, the more we save up, the more time we can spend in the pubs. grin He's been moaning for 2 years now how much he misses the food, especially doner kebabs, and a full English, so I am sure he will be spending quite a bit of money on food. I will have to remind him of that when the cravings hit. wink

Its a bad day today - the cravings are really bad, the worst I have suffered in the 3 weeks. I could REALLY kill frown. I have eaten a Crunchie bar, A Tunu & sweetcorn baguette and now have a Double Decker sitting in front of me and its not even mid-day yet.

I will not succumb to my cravings though.

frown frown

I am proud of you for staying strong. smile I quit once, and used lollies to get me though. Hang in there, and know the cravings will pass. I am going to need you to keep me strong when I give up in a day or two. grin