Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So after all the hype

Hertford and Edgware can't even register one between them. Presume they are all still partying in the Hertford clubhouse due to the lack of postings. Edgwares' title now for me.

Nice to see you again HTFCew, you and Horace made me welcome, and it was nice to see HTFCONE and have a little chat with him smile

I like the merchandise you have for the club, the scarves were interesting to see as they are like the ones I want to get for Edgware and from the same company, I like the jackets and pennants as well.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Hertford and Edgware can't even register one between them. Presume they are all still partying in the Hertford clubhouse due to the lack of postings. Edgwares' title now for me.

We certainly needed to win that one! It was a proper game between two good sides, with lots of incident but few clear cut chances. We so nearly nicked it at the end, but it wasn't to be. Now watch out for Harefield, coming up on the rails!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Gavin - how long has Johnny Moore been with you? He was our player of the year in 2002-03, then left - to go to St Albans I think.

HTFCew - was that the same bloke? Where was his dad?

Definitely the same - looked for his dad but didn't see him. I can't post pics again since the last update, so have sent you one - can you post it please?

jonny_moore.jpg

Definitely him alright! Our leading goalscorer in 2001-2!

He was at Edgware last season for a short while early in the season then left, I think I heard he went to the states.

He has just come back, he looked very good yesterday, very good on the ball. Interesting to hear you say he was a leading scorer in 2002. He looks a lot younger in that pic, obvioulsy he was.

Do you have the match pics up from the game yet? I can put a link on my blog site to your pics if you like.

Take a look at my blog site for my pics and report.

I see that you dont have the pics up yet, will you put them up later, I would like to see them.

I have emailed them to Horace, but they have to be loaded via a dial up connection, so it takes a while.

They are up now! Got distracted by Preston v The Best Team in Manchester on the telly!

I have put a link up on my blog site to the photos of yesterdays match on the Hertford site, hope thats ok smile

Did you see my pics taken with my little mobile? Elaines pics are very good, I notice that she tries to get the action shots, and zooms in on the action in a number of shots. I am getting a good digital camera soon, and will hopefully be able to take some really good shots. What megapixel is the camera you use HTFCew?

I haven't a clue sorry. It's an SLR digital, so I can change the lens, which is the most important bit anyway. Too much is made of vast numbers of megapixels, as most printers can only print to a certain quality. I only use it at "half strength" so the pics don't take up too much room on the flash card. I also reduce the file size of each photo to about 150k, which is about 600x600 pixels.

I've just looked my camera up, and it is 6.3 megapixel.

I crop the photos to zoom in.

Originally Posted By: Gavin
It was funny reading Horace's editorial in Saturday's programme, as he mentions Hertford and Edgware high goal goal scrorers and says it WONT be a 0-0! wink

Yes, I knew when I wrote that I was asking for trouble! But it was hard to imagine that neither side would score. Who will be first to 100?

Thanks for the link, I think that was the report on the HTFC site, so Horace must send them to local press like our secretary does. Our secretary sent my blog report which he edited to the local press. I should have put the bit about 'Gavin has no testies' in the report LOL