Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whole Club Day

Mr Happy

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Arkwright
I know there's a photo of the club being taken, anything else planned or is that it, anyone know?.

I think that is it Arky, one big photo of all the Sections of Enfield Town FC, First Team, Ladies, Youth Teams etc. Nothing else planned as far as I know.

angel2

feedback

Cheers SL.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
You could put up a Town fixture poster in the Isaac!

If I could find a current poster online, I would print a couple off and get them put up in the Lincoln Arms too.

Agree the Whole Club Day should have been announced earlier, however it is a great idea and will be very successful in uniting the various sections, showing how big the Club really is, and guaranteeing an above average attendance. It will also help convince the Council that ETFC deserves their support for a new ground in the Borough. So come on all you Towners get behind the lads today and cheer them to another three points!!!