Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whole Club Day

Mr Happy

I am really disappointed that the Whole Club Day is this Saturday. If I had known sooner, I would have made alternative arrangements to make sure I could be at this game. Why can’t we have a little more forward planning at the Club? Three days notice about a big event like the WCD just isn’t good enough IMO.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
I am really disappointed that the Whole Club Day is this Saturday. If I had known sooner, I would have made alternative arrangements to make sure I could be at this game. Why can’t we have a little more forward planning at the Club? Three days notice about a big event like the WCD just isn’t good enough IMO.

I agree with you my Lancastrian friend grin. It seems crazy to organise something like this and only publicize it a few days in advance. frown

There's should be a guess the crown game for the Whole Club Day. With the three days notice, I reckon we'll have 360 there. With more notice, we could have been looking at a 500+ at the WCD game/event.

'Have you got a WCD side?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Ah, there seems to be a bucket collection for the Mayor's charity, can hardly wait, it sounds such fun.

Why is the mayor collecting buckets?

Is there a home for stray and neglected buckets somewhere? Or is he sending them to Africa to use in wells?

So it is bring a bucket! Everybody to B & Q and Homebase on the way and see if we can buy all their buckets up for the match? Oh what fun!

The board could sing together holding up Jacobs Club biscuits and trying to eat a whole biscuit in one go! "Come and join our club!"

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
I know there's a photo of the club being taken, anything else planned or is that it, anyone know?.

I think that is it Arky, one big photo of all the Sections of Enfield Town FC, First Team, Ladies, Youth Teams etc. Nothing else planned as far as I know.

angel2

feedback