Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Che

i think the problem is that we dont have the luxury in the conference of "trying them out",its score goals(by any means)or relegation,i think that che has had his chance and he seems keen enough to move on(although in the other thread it was suggested otherwise),as for wilks he is playing well but also wants to leave,do they have the quality for the conference?debatleable?will andy play them?doubt it.I think he'd rather get a more proven player,good or bad i think thats what he'll do.

It is unfortunate that promotion to a higher grade of football will always mean that players will move on, we need one, probably two conference goal scorers i do not think Che will be the last of last years squad to go i think at least another three will go before the season ends, but as long as better players come in and not lower grade players, as for Che & Wilks up front, best pairing last year give em a go, i personally think Wilks is a better defender, but that is just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more. Che has always looked like the bloke who owns the football and gets a game because of it. He does nothing but flounce and only scores a goal when the ball comes to his feet. We need a striker who can jump and work to create a goal, not one who is a permanent poacher.

Sorry, I know this is a bit strong, but I have felt this ever since he joined the mighty Fleet. He has always seemed like a bit of a lightweight, and I can never understand why he has been so popular. He seems a bit of a Cory Campbell, lots of respect but for no real gain to the final result.

Controversial I know, but welcome all sensible replies!!

How can you say these things about che?

Did you complain when he scored against bedford to win us promotion?

I am discusted with the two faced attitude of some so called supporters.

Just take a moment to look at LOUIS EVAN'S, who get's barged off the ball too easily, NOW CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY THAT CHE IS STILL THE ONE TO GO.

You dont know nothing, CHE is class!!!!

The major problem with Che (IMO) is his workrate is very poor now and again. In the games where he has been working hard, he has looked a quality player. I thought against Nuneaton away, he worked really hard and was one of our best players.

Maybe (hopefully) the transfer listing, will be the shot in the arm he requires.

When Che first came to us his main strength was his mobility and ability to stretch defences, thus creating space for others + he seemed quite hungry for goals.

All these attributes have gone now and therefore it will be best for both club and player if he moves on.

Also, the fans see a stark contrast with Liam Hatch, who although still a little raw, gives his last breath for the club, chasing every lost cause etc + he gives the opponents defence an absolute pounding for 90 minutes. Whereas after playing ten minutes against Che they must think its Christmas come early!

Also, Che just does not score enough - even last season he struggled to make 20 goals and that was including penalties in a team that won the league - really that should have been enough to tell Andy he wasn't going to be good enough for the Conference.

The Stonebridge Road faithful like players who give their all, Che just does not do that - hence the stick he's started to get from the terraces.

Quote:
When Che first came to us his main strength was his mobility and ability to stretch defences, thus creating space for others + he seemed quite hungry for goals.

All these attributes have gone now and therefore it will be best for both club and player if he moves on.

You're wrong - Che did exactly that on Saturday for Jackson's goal.

Quote:
Also, the fans see a stark contrast with Liam Hatch, who although still a little raw, gives his last breath for the club, chasing every lost cause etc + he gives the opponents defence an absolute pounding for 90 minutes.

True - but giving your all doesn't mean a player is good enough.

Quote:
The Stonebridge Road faithful like players who give their all, Che just does not do that - hence the stick he's started to get from the terraces.

Regardless of opinion - I thought if you went to SUPPORT your team that is what you did - the match is not the time nor place to give player stick - if you think he isn't up to it then say so on here (like you have) but not on the terraces.

EVERYBODY GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

For the record, I agree with Che not being good enough.
Not through lack of ability - simply for not producing the standard he is capable of on a REGULAR basis.

EVERYBODY GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

Would appear to be the only option given our current league position - form looks a little better now though.

It would be unfair to say Che played badly first half and blinding in the second, as that would exclude the whole team who I felt had wildly differing halves.

But Che DID put himself about a lot more in the 2nd, and to his credit won the penalty and set up Jacko superbly.