Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bookings

Sorry to harp on about this, but I'm going to anyway smile

According to 'the man who...' Clarke is on 8, Lopez is on 9 (!) so both will receive a 2 match ban if they obtain the magic 10 before April 2nd (I think).

TD is on 13, so will get a three-match ban and a visit to Soho Square if he manages 15 before the end of the season.

Anyone on less than 5 can breathe a sigh of relief, they won't get any bans this season unless they're sent off.

* CORRECTION *

Davis WAS booked at York so is now on 14.

And Gary Elphick's second yellow for over celebrating at Eastleigh, which was possibly the most rediculous (on the part of the ref) card of the season.

I wonder if any cards were shown to the keeper at the end of that game for diving into the crowd, etc?

I was just thinking to myself.

If Tom Davis, Lee 'Clarkie' Clark, and 'Jennifer' time it right, we could achieve our seven victories in the next seven games, then they could collect the remaining bookings and then, with safety secured, we could run a HUGE Supporters Club raffle with three prizes of playing in the yeller & blue for the last game of the season.

It's only Weymouth.