Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

REPLICA KIT COMP

Is it possible to run a create a Windsor kit comp?

You could run it the whole of next season at a pound a go (You can have as many goes as you like) money goes to the supporters club. The season after you go give the home strip winner and the way strip winner a shirt each depending on the catagory they won. If we could not afford to make the kits that won you could just give them the shirts that we wear that season.

What do people think?

I suggested it when I was a part of the supporters club. I thought it would be a great idea. Any age can do it as many times as they want. Could be a great little earner.

yes but i bet the designs the kit company have are all the same just changed to suit club colours/badge etc. It would most likely be impossible to do unless someone did a design that matched one the company we get kits from matched!

If you read my original post. I stated if we can not get the winning design made. They can just have a shirt that we wear for that season. That way they are still given a prize.