Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I take a drink from a cup of silver!

Come on Gav you memory can't be that short... anyone else know what I'm referring to?

Originally Posted By: Gavin
I TOLD YOU, I DONT drink LARGER, its nasty stuff, it has to beer REAL BEER, you KNOW Bitter! tetleys/Boddingtons/John Smiths, none of this gassy crap! LOL

OK... do you remember the somment I made on Edgware having a big budget .. I then posted later in that you gave £1 everytime you posted a word in captials..

DO YOU GET IT NOW?

Originally Posted By: browndog
it's called banter Rhodes you boring little man!!

What is

A text, don't you mean post. How can I get what's going on when you talk such nonsense, you could be a valuable member of this Forum as we all waited virtually all season for someone from Harefield United to enter the fray however you haven't once said anything constructive or given an insight into the feelings at Preston Park following an exciting battle for the Championship with Edgware. All you've attempted to do is offer un-sincere congratulations through gritted teeth having spent weeks ridiculing Gavin.