Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local player movement

jl

Originally Posted By: newblue
Well today it has been confirmed to me that Keeling must be considered a striker by Chelmo as they have offered him a grand a week, and he is considering the offer. My source is pretty reliable as he had all the details about Boylan before it was even mooted that he was going tp MP

Pardon me if I form the view that your posting may not be totally reliable given it's anonymous status. In fact your username puts me in mind of a popular brand of lavatory cleaner which is harly surprising given that your posting suggests that you are clean round the bend. Kindly authenicate your words by revealing (a) your true name and (B) your source.

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

Sorry BC, it wasn't meant to be a stirrer. aha..aha...aha

I do apologize though for being a bit lose with my words.

I do not know for a FACT that Jon Keeling has put ink to blue form. But, I do know that we inquired last week, and was told that he was joining the clarets.

It was, I thought, just a bit of general info that could be added to this lose thread about summer movements. Nowt else.

This is very unusual for you, TC. You're usually so careful with your wording. But I guess we all make mistake and I'm sure your apology is accepted. After all, any other interpretation of a scenario whereby you state "John Keeling signs for Chelmsford" in a situation where you knew no such thing could only offer up the explanation that you were mischief-making, an explanation which I for one could no possibly countenance of the Chairman of a Ryman Premier Club....

I'm so pleased you have accepted my apology on BC's behalf Peter, is he ok?.

No mischief intended, I was reliably informed that young Mr Keeling will be joining the clarets and posted accordingly.

As to whether I know such things or not...well I guess time will tell.

I'm so pleased you have accepted my apology on BC's behalf Peter, is he ok?.

No mischief intended, I was reliably informed that young Mr Keeling will be joining the clarets and posted accordingly.

As to whether I know such things or not...well I guess time will tell.

TC, just to add .... The missus was told by Mr Keelings wife the other day of the "probability" of joining Chelmo. No real secrets about this move smile Mr Foster, this is non league football, not multi billion pound take over deals... wink

"I'm so pleased you have accepted my apology on BC's behalf Peter, is he ok?."

I had assumed, wrongly it now appears, that you were apologising to Chelmsford City FC and accepted same on it's behalf in my capacity as a supporter of said club. I'm sure Balmoral will indicate in due couse whether or not he is happy that I accepted your apology on HIS behalf....

I've met Balmoral and in my view he's an "ok" guy....

"Strange Peter, most of the Clarets that post "news" around the NL forum world don't use their "real" names..."

This matter relates to anonymous views of my club. Please provide examples of City fans reciprocity.... In any case, I would respectfully request that we deal with these two points seperately.

Originally Posted By: peter foster
"No real secrets about this move Mr Foster, this is non league football"

Rumours are one thing. Definitive postings by club Chairman without having received adequate confirmations relating to signings at other clubs are another. Can you see the difference, Keith P?

As i said earlier Peter, this is non league football. As for your wording of "adequate confirmation" !!! Made me laugh that bit. laugh

So Peter, as you have the capacity to represent Chelmsford City FC (see definitive posting above)

Are you stating as a FACT that I am wrong, and that my posting was, as you call it, mischievous.

Or...could I be right.

Would you please define "adequate confirmation"

:-)

"I'm so pleased you have accepted my apology on BC's behalf Peter, is he ok?."

I had assumed, wrongly it now appears, that you were apologising to Chelmsford City FC and accepted same on it's behalf in my capacity as a supporter of said club. I'm sure Balmoral will indicate in due couse whether or not he is happy that I accepted your apology on HIS behalf....

I've met Balmoral and in my view he's an "ok" guy....

Aaaaww!, thanks Peter - you can accept apologies on my behalf ANY day!
Sorry I didn't respond in the first place myself TC, but the follow up postings were outwith my log-on hours (ie after 7.00pm in the evening and before 10.00am in the morning).

Good Morning BC, No prob, this thread is not of any major importance.

Im not quite sure how Peter managed to read

Sorry BC, it wasn't meant to be a stirrer. aha..aha...aha

I do apologize though for being a bit loose with my words.

As:

Sorry CCFC ...etc

But hey, I guess we all get it wrong sometimes, my turn will come no doubt

:-)

Hey Foster I have seen you run from every wager that you have been offered on the Rymans Screen before you became personna non granta and banned from the screen, so I will not offer you a wager on Keeling joining Chelmo under the terms I stated last night, but I can only say he is still considering the offer.PUOSU as it used to be said in ancient times.

"No real secrets about this move Mr Foster, this is non league football"

Rumours are one thing. Definitive postings by club Chairman without having received adequate confirmations relating to signings at other clubs are another. Can you see the difference, Keith P?

Anything to say Peter?

Originally Posted By: Ryan.c
Karl Beckford to AFC Wimbledon

Another ex Aldershot? -

Also a few players "possibly" departing from down the road. Good players too ! "If" true i would be surprised. So, why are 3 decent players "rumoured" to be on their way?!

Any info BC ???