Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
jl

Local player movement

"I'm so pleased you have accepted my apology on BC's behalf Peter, is he ok?."

I had assumed, wrongly it now appears, that you were apologising to Chelmsford City FC and accepted same on it's behalf in my capacity as a supporter of said club. I'm sure Balmoral will indicate in due couse whether or not he is happy that I accepted your apology on HIS behalf....

I've met Balmoral and in my view he's an "ok" guy....

"Strange Peter, most of the Clarets that post "news" around the NL forum world don't use their "real" names..."

This matter relates to anonymous views of my club. Please provide examples of City fans reciprocity.... In any case, I would respectfully request that we deal with these two points seperately.

"No real secrets about this move Mr Foster, this is non league football"

Rumours are one thing. Definitive postings by club Chairman without having received adequate confirmations relating to signings at other clubs are another. Can you see the difference, Keith P?

Originally Posted By: peter foster

Rumours are one thing. Definitive postings by club Chairman without having received adequate confirmations relating to signings at other clubs are another. Can you see the difference, Keith P?

As i said earlier Peter, this is non league football. As for your wording of "adequate confirmation" !!! Made me laugh that bit. laugh

So Peter, as you have the capacity to represent Chelmsford City FC (see definitive posting above)

Are you stating as a FACT that I am wrong, and that my posting was, as you call it, mischievous.

Or...could I be right.

Would you please define "adequate confirmation"

:-)

"I'm so pleased you have accepted my apology on BC's behalf Peter, is he ok?."

I had assumed, wrongly it now appears, that you were apologising to Chelmsford City FC and accepted same on it's behalf in my capacity as a supporter of said club. I'm sure Balmoral will indicate in due couse whether or not he is happy that I accepted your apology on HIS behalf....

I've met Balmoral and in my view he's an "ok" guy....

Aaaaww!, thanks Peter - you can accept apologies on my behalf ANY day!
Sorry I didn't respond in the first place myself TC, but the follow up postings were outwith my log-on hours (ie after 7.00pm in the evening and before 10.00am in the morning).

Good Morning BC, No prob, this thread is not of any major importance.

Im not quite sure how Peter managed to read

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

Sorry BC, it wasn't meant to be a stirrer. aha..aha...aha

I do apologize though for being a bit loose with my words.

As:

Sorry CCFC ...etc

But hey, I guess we all get it wrong sometimes, my turn will come no doubt

:-)

Hey Foster I have seen you run from every wager that you have been offered on the Rymans Screen before you became personna non granta and banned from the screen, so I will not offer you a wager on Keeling joining Chelmo under the terms I stated last night, but I can only say he is still considering the offer.PUOSU as it used to be said in ancient times.

Anything to say Peter?

Originally Posted By: Ryan.c
Karl Beckford to AFC Wimbledon

Another ex Aldershot? -

Also a few players "possibly" departing from down the road. Good players too ! "If" true i would be surprised. So, why are 3 decent players "rumoured" to be on their way?!

Any info BC ???

Only rumours at the moment Keith, but it would appear that Noto, Conroy, Manuella, and possibly Minton (!!!!) could well be on their way to pastures anew.

All VERY good on their day (and Minton good on MOST days), but IF the rumours are true, I'd like to think that JK has something better lined up.

Originally Posted By: Balmoral Claret
All VERY good on their day (and Minton good on MOST days), but IF the rumours are true, I'd like to think that JK has something better lined up.

Indeed so - Wonder if you (Chelmo) would go for conference players or the up and coming hunger in belly type - soon find out i guess whistle

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

I can't see those three going, probably a wind up...A distinct lack of adequate information Keith.
grin

That wouldn't be an attempt to shift other clubs off the scent whilst you continue your negotiations would it TC?

Danny Hockton signs for Bromley. I thought he was going to Grays?!