Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next Season

I expect the league to be a lot tougher next season with only losing 1 good side in Edgware and losing 2 awful sides in Haringay and Royston and gaining 4 good sides in my opinion, Hanwell, Beaconsfield, Brimsdown and Cockfosters!

Any views on who will be the front runners in the ssml prem next year! How do people feel Hanwell and Beaconsfield will do? I expect Hertford and Harefield to be favourites for the league.

A little early to be predictiong but i expect a finish of something like this:

1 Harefield

2 Hertford

3 Hanwell

4 WGC

5 Brimsdown

6 Broxbourne (i'd be happy with a 6th place finish)

KTFC to go unbeaten and win the Div 1 at a canter, scoring 100plus goals and conceeding just 7. They will also win every cup they enter with Clem moving on at the end of the season to become Keanos assistant at Old Trafford.

NF to return to the Spartan League after a 2 season absence...

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
NF to return to the Spartan League Reserve Div 2...

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
NF, if your free we need a reserve team Lino wink

I'll be quoting that to you while booting you round the pitch wink

I'm with you all the way on this blues06...the league needed a boost in quality and its sure got it...with last years front runners and the new sides, and also other sides to improve it will be alot tougher

• 2 weeks later...

Paulb - Why do you say that, it is impossible for the SSML fixture secretary, who does a fantastic job, to arrange a full seasons fixtures around all the Cup, games particularly County Cup competitions, that take precedence over league matches.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Paulb - Why do you say that, it is impossible for the SSML fixture secretary, who does a fantastic job, to arrange a full seasons fixtures around all the Cup, games particularly County Cup competitions, that take precedence over league matches.

Why is it possible for, eg, the Combined Counties League fixture secretary to do fixtures for the whole year then? He presumably has the same problems to deal with?

And every other league at this and even lower level to do so. The only leagues that tend not to do are the reserve leagues (suburban) as they get arranged around the 1st team fixtures and grounds available etc.

Our fixtures this year were announced for the whole season about a month before the start and being a good fixture secretary he tended to leave midweeks of county competitions free so they have minimal effect. Every fixture secretary should now what weeks the FA, League and County Cups are planned for and should be able to work round them. Not exactly fecking rocket science is it!!!!!

Two Bob Pub League, feck me if Edgware can win it and Hertford finish 3rd says it all!!!!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Problem is this league covers at least 7 county cup areas, and they don't all hold them the same weeks. If they did that would help.

Paulb - I rest my case, thanks HTFCew.