Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Calling Gavin....

Re the Ryman Div 1 North, Dartford could be switching from the South to the North. They have the best new ground in the league so it would be good to go there.

It does seem almost certain now that we'll be playing in Ryman North this coming season. To me it's a real kick in the teeth. Evidently the Hayes merger only needs rubber stamping at the meeting on Saturday which will mean we switch to the North.

There is a fair amount about it on the forum. They are rubbing their hands together!! And no wonder why!!

Although it might well prove to be an easier stepping stone to the Premier I reckon it will make a huge difference to attendances. Gone are all those lucrative local derbies that attracted superb gates last season. Some of the teams to play may be as close as our Kentish neighbours but they don't get the gates.

It's a big blow as far as I am concerned.

mate you've been missing the forum...it been the tits !

and just in case heres the latest league table...

Top Posters in Last 30 Days

570 Rhodes

550 urchin_mentalist

332 Uncle Urchin

309 Bitch

301 Paula