Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO: NeutralFan

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
when did browndog ask me to mascarade as anything Rhodes?

The Spurs Fan - Okay perhaps mascarade may have been the wrong word to use but you know perfectly well what I mean, if you are considering following Harefield United next season then I feel that you should declare your interest on here first so we can discuss it rather than you simply turning up at Preston Park for a game un-announced.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
if you are considering following Harefield United next season then I feel that you should declare your interest on here first so we can discuss it rather than you simply turning up at Preston Park for a game un-announced.

Does this apply to SSML games only or any game, clip Rods? If it's all games, there are matches on July 1st, 7th, 10th, 11th and every day from 13th-31st that I would like to declare my interest in watching. At the moment, only the game on the 26th is likely to involve an SSML club at home but new games are popping up all the time so you never know when there'll be more.

Yes but your idea of matches is different to everybody elses, you seem to go to games just for the sake of it and on some occasions I'm sure it's just to be seen.

Originally Posted By: MCP
Surly hes going to football to watch football every thought about that rhodes laugh

he does have a point tho' MCP...a lot of people in NL are akin to these C list celebrities that would go to the opening of a letter just to get seen... grin

its a sort of social trophy gathering thingy...

'I was there'...'I was with so and so'

elephant

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
he does have a point tho' MCP...a lot of people in NL are akin to these C list celebrities that would go to the opening of a letter just to get seen... grin

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to rest my case again, I know Football Man better than most of you and he has his own agenda hence the skeletons in his cupboard that I often refer to.

Football Man - No not misleading at all but I can fully appreciate why you would be frightened knowing that I know you as well as I do and what makes you tick, you're quite a complex character aren't you however your love of the beautiful game is certainly un-questionable and I admire you for that.