Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

Although I met Coup at Hamilton Hall I didn't think to ask his real name, we all stuck to our names on here. What is his inside leg measurement out of interest. Kevin Rye seemed kosher to me although he appeared to have a thing about AFC Wimbledon, I think he's a closet fan.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
We met up in the car park of Haringey Borough's ground which is two miles or so from Whitewebbs ground, we weren't late at all and arrived half an hour before kick which was more than enough time.

What time did the teamsheet have to be in? (Please note, I already know the answer but just want to see you show yourself up even further! grin).

PS - I know Coup's real name too!
PPS - I've seen some of the "debate" between UU and Kevin Rye in the past. Interesting stuff!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Kevin Rye has a thing about AFC Wimbledon, I think he's a closet fan.

He is an AFCW fan, and not a closet in sight (apparantly).

clip Rods, haven't you ever heard the NLP referred to as the "AFC Wimbledon paper"? (At least, before FC United came along). Haven't you ever wondered why?

I thought Kevin was editor of Supporters Direct Magazine and not the Non League paper, like I said he seemed a decent sort of bloke yesterday and as you know I take people at face value, I don't like to judge anyone.

Try not to take my comments to heart, I don't mean to offend.

Wader - Will you be waiting for the postman with bated breath in the morning, you may find that the tome won't fit through your letter box so I hope you're home as otherwise you may have to go down to your local sorting office to collect it.

Wader - So you're not working tomorrow, what is your profession out of interest

Of course I am working tomorrow. I have a home office (which I will commence the day in) and then travel to do some work elsewhere a bit later. My profession is football, but with other football related interests. I too was once a government employee though many moons ago, so we have something in common.

Interesting, well enjoy the tome tomorrow and let me know what you think, there's a lot about 'the great one' in it and our Chairman pays a nice tribute to him.