Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

From Caroline, Tom Watt's trusted assistant, who else would I be referring to, try to keep up.

Sincere apologies, what can I say. Like I said yesterday needs must and I would even go cap in hand to 'Sugar' if it meant a few quid for the Club, well on second thoughts I wouldn't.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but only in a sense of what 'Sugar' did, or rather what he didn't do, in terms of collecting the signed shirt and ball and keeping them for himself rather than raffling them as Spurs had specifically stipulated.

Ah rhodesy, it's humour old chap. You really need to lighten up!

You tell me, you can read me like a book after all. And I'm not at work today, recovering from last nights footie.

What footie was that then, what game did you go to.

Greg Dyke - You can tell I have got my head screwed on can't you and know which side my bread is buttered, if I can get my foot in the door with Caroline as I'm hoping to do, nudge nudge, wink wink, the sky will be the limit in terms of shouting about Kentish Town from the roof tops.

I said nothing of the sort, what gave you that impression

• 7 months later...

Folks - Just to let you know that 'the great one' has been cordially invited onto the Non League Radio Show on Monday by presenter Caroline Barker, I'll keep you posted so you can make sure you are near a radio at 9.00pm or have a transister with you:

-----Original Message-----

To: rhodes

Sent: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:54

Subject: RE: Kentish Town FC

Hi Cliff - so sorry we didn't get a chance to mention the game last night, all our systems crashed and we were left scrabbling around! How would Clement like to come into the studio next Monday night? x

Folks - Just to let you know that 'the great one' has been cordially invited onto the Non League Radio Show on Monday by presenter Caroline Barker, I'll keep you posted so you can make sure you are near a radio at 9.00pm or have a transister with you:

-----Original Message-----
To: rhodes
Sent: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:54
Subject: RE: Kentish Town FC

Hi Cliff - so sorry we didn't get a chance to mention the game last night, all our systems crashed and we were left scrabbling around! How would Clement like to come into the studio next Monday night? x

that would that have been the 17th

He was in Lagos last Monday, I don't think even 'the great one' is able to be in two places at once although nothing would suprise me about him, I've seen the miracles he has worked at Kentish Town first hand

He was in Lagos last Monday, I don't think even 'the great one' is able to be in two places at once although nothing would suprise me about him, I've seen the miracles he has worked at Kentish Town first hand

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By coincidence 'the great one' rang me five minutes ago, he's still in Lagos in deep, deep, deep negotiations with the Nigerian FA and has his final meeting with them on Tuesday. The FA want to appoint a new Manager by the end of the month and a number of people are in the running including Clement, all I can say is watch this space.

By coincidence 'the great one' rang me five minutes ago, he's still in Lagos in deep, deep, deep negotiations with the Nigerian FA and has his final meeting with them on Tuesday. The FA want to appoint a new Manager by the end of the month and a number of people are in the running including Clement, all I can say is watch this space.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 2 months later...

A message from the Non League Team, you never know they may want Hector Varela on the show on 21 July, watch this space:

Hello! Sorry for the plug - but we're after your stories!

We're off air until 21st July, but when we come back, we'll be bigger and better!

If there are any budding journalists, or if you just want to get your club promoted nationally, please get in touch via nonleague@bbc.co.uk

We'd also like links to your websites, and information on your club (whatever the level) so please email any information to that address.

There will be plenty of opportunities to get your manager/players/fans on the radio and online - so let us know if there's something you want to talk about!

My thanks to Tony for all his support this season too - hopefully more of him too!

Remember to check out your local BBC radio station for all the best coverage on your club

The Non League Team