Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Division 1 Odds

Here they are folks, the price is to win Division 1 outright:

Amersham Town 12/1

Ampthill Town 7/1

Arlesey Athletic 12/1

Bedford 9/1

Bedford Town Reserves 4/1

Brache Sparta 17/2

Buckingham Athletic 14/1

Cheshunt Reserves 4/1

Cranfield United 33/1

Haringey Borough 13/2

Harpenden Town 12/1

Hoddesdon Town 7/1

Kentish Town 10/1

New Bradwell St Peter 14/1

Royston Town 7/1

Sport London E Benfica 10/1

Stony Stratford Town 6/1

Sun Postal Sports 14/1

Winslow United 33/1

Eagles1981 - Yes I don't think he was going to offer odds on the two Reserve teams initially as they are unknown quantities, clearly he isn't taking any chances. I think you finishing 10th or 11th is a pretty fair estimation, what surprised me was Haringey Borough's odds, I make them more of a 12/1 shot with their track record of shooting themselves in the foot thanks to 'Sugar's incompetence but perhaps he knows something.

What makes you suddenly say that, the Division 1 Cup is nothing to do with the League and I'm pretty confident we can beat Ampthill who have a long trip down to London during midweek, they'll be tired after work, will probably have key players missing and will be like rabitts caught in the headlights when seeing our stadium.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
What makes you suddenly say that, the Division 1 Cup is nothing to do with the League and I'm pretty confident we can beat Ampthill who have a long trip down to London during midweek, they'll be tired after work, will probably have key players missing and will be like rabitts caught in the headlights when seeing our stadium.

Don't you mean "caught in the floodlights"?

p.s. Royston Town at 7-1? They'll have to improve a lot before they get anywhere near the title 0 they hadn't when they lost 5-2 at home to Ware last week!

Horace - Like I said I think he is playing it safe on some of the odds so as not to get his fingers burned, Royston are more than capable on their day as their 5-1 win over Haringey at the end of last season proved although I gather 'we' were woeful that day and simply threw in the towel.

Ask Paula - She will know better than anyone!

WARNING,WARNING,WARNING to all Forum viewers.

Do not, I repeat do not, under any circumstances invest your hard earned cash on Haringey winning the league.

Do not feed the kids of the bookie!!!

I have been rumbled by all the dilgent and hard working members of the forum who have left no turd unturned in their pursuit of the truth and i have to now confess.

My sinister plan is to relegate Haringey to step 23 of the pyramid in the remaining 17years of our lease.

I failed miserably in my first 2 years in charge but now we are on a roll.

Upon completion of my mission ( having by then invested over £1m of my own money)I intend to do the right thing. I will be nearly 70 and will walk away as a shining example of a thief and child hater.

I'm going on holiday now bye bye

PS Am i seeking to smuggle the shirt and ball out of the country in my suitcase? Airports alert Airports alert. Don't let me get away with it..... But your honour i am a Legal Solicitor!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: mugabesugarellisbates
WARNING,WARNING,WARNING to all Forum viewers.

Do not, I repeat do not, under any circumstances invest your hard earned cash on Haringey winning the league.

Do not feed the kids of the bookie!!!

I have been rumbled by all the dilgent and hard working members of the forum who have left no turd unturned in their pursuit of the truth and i have to now confess.

My sinister plan is to relegate Haringey to step 23 of the pyramid in the remaining 17years of our lease.

I failed miserably in my first 2 years in charge but now we are on a roll.

Upon completion of my mission ( having by then invested over £1m of my own money)I intend to do the right thing. I will be nearly 70 and will walk away as a shining example of a thief and child hater.

PS Am i seeking to smuggle the shirt and ball out of the country in my suitcase? Airports alert Airports alert. Don't let me get away with it..... But your honour i am a Legal Solicitor!!!!!!

fck me whats that all about....

and what's a legal solicitor...I thought they were all bent... grin

Typical, 'Sugar' will miss the Club's Centenary match with London Colney tomorrow, I rest my case.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Typical, 'Sugar' will miss the Club's Centenary match with London Colney tomorrow, I rest my case.

I could have written that for you, word for word, you are so predictable! Please transfer any further scorn to the "bitch" thread.

Yes but 'Sugar' left himself open for it, I think it says it all that he won't be at Coles Park tomorrow don't you.

I don't give a fig about whether he's there or not. Are you suggesting that he should have arranged his holidays around a pre-season friendly?