Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruislip Manor 0 St Margaretsbury 1

That defeats the object surely, what's the point of that.

You say no point but Football Man has just commented on the predictions I made in a negative manor so I would prefer that they are kept 'Royal Secret' from everyone other than NeutralFan at all times and he is sworn to secrecy. Can we change it.

Unfortunately that is not a configuration option. You can only choose if they are viewable (or not) before the fixtures are played, once played the predictions are available for all to see.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
No I didn't actually make it to Harpenden on Tuesday as I was stuck in a meeting at work, Tiger07 might be around later to answer your question as he was there. It certainly seems a coincidence but then I remember the old Spurs player Phil Beal used to be infamous for scoring two, and sometimes three, own goals in matches on a regular basis.

More double standards rhodesy, you disappoint me.

Who was it last year who hurled a torrent of abuse at 3praise for being unable to get off work to go to a midweek Haringey fixture? Oh yes it was you, the man who lives the dream, and who never lets anything as trivial as family or work get in the way of the KTFC crusade.

Maybe he's trying to yet again divert the attention away from the embarrassing situation above.

What embarrassing situation, if you call that embarrassing you surely don't know the meaning of the word

Well old boy, most normal people find being shown up to have unethical double standards embarrassing. So you are saying it is a socially acceptable norm to abuse someone for doing something you are happy to do yourself,

Though I suppose you get caught out as a liar and cheat so often you've got used to it, and you are also quite patently not normal.

No I didn't actually make it to Harpenden on Tuesday as I was stuck in a meeting at work, Tiger07 might be around later to answer your question as he was there. It certainly seems a coincidence but then I remember the old Spurs player Phil Beal used to be infamous for scoring two, and sometimes three, own goals in matches on a regular basis.

I was going to ask about this but spider seems to have beaten me to it. Funny how I ironically call me missing a game a 'crime against humanity' as that's what it seems in your eyes, yet you don't regard it in the same light when you do so.

I demand an immediate explanation of what is a fairly simple thing just as your demanded an instant comment by me on a Sunday morning during the summer of the Polish political situation.

Though I suppose you get caught out as a liar and cheat so often you've got used to it, and you are also quite patently not normal.

I'm afraid that I have to demand another unreserved apology for your totally unacceptable accusations above despite the fact that I haven't as yet received one for the way you and Lato behaved at Hamilton Hall. When have I been caught out as a liar and a cheat and I challenge you to prove that I'm not normal.

Originally Posted By: Lato

Yes I shall be going on Saturday. I don't think MB100 or Spider will be in attendance so I'll get the train from Harrow to Tring and then walk (about 25 mins I believe). I look forward to it although your excellent start plus our poor one coupled with our poor record at your place means I travel more in hope than expectation. I think our best results at your place are the two floodlight failures you mention. I went to the first game when the lights failed, the second one I was at the Millennium Stadium watching Polska beat Wales 3-2 in a cracker. Infact I've only seen one game at your ground when we lost 2-0 a couple of years ago.

I remember it well, I was in goal that day.

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=153

Lato, if I don't make the bench I'm happy to pick you up from the station or if not give you the short cut route if you walk. I'll PM you my mobile no

I'm afraid that I have to demand another unreserved apology for your totally unacceptable accusations above despite the fact that I haven't as yet received one for the way you and Lato behaved at Hamilton Hall. When have I been caught out as a liar and a cheat and I challenge you to prove that I'm not normal.

clip Rods, I also say that you are a liar and a cheat and are quite patently not normal and I have no intention of apologising for these comments.

In fact, I clearly showed you up as a liar earlier today when you claimed to have not offered to pay players at Kentish Town and I produced a quote from you posted less than 90 minutes earlier where you had.

Originally Posted By: tringarmy

I remember it well, I was in goal that day.

Lato, if I don't make the bench I'm happy to pick you up from the station or if not give you the short cut route if you walk. I'll PM you my mobile no

Many thanks. Myself, Spider and MB100 were probably behind your goal barracking you/engaging in banter/telling you the latest (insert professional football team) score (or of course who has just won the Grand National).

giggle gotcha giggle gotcha giggle

Awww look poor old rhodesys trying righteous indignation to get out of answering the question, poor love. You really need to lighten up, after all its your own posts making you look like a moron, not mine. wink

but Football Man has just commented on the predictions I made in a negative manor

But you said this...
I have just set up a run out for us this Saturday against Step 7 Club Bethnal Green FC who I gather ply their trade in the Middlesex County League. This will prime us nicely for the following weeks trip to Buckingham Athletic and I can't see anything less than a comprehensive victory at Stratford Field where strangely enough we ended last season.

...and then predicted a defeat - THAT'S negativity!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
and then predicted a defeat - THAT'S negativity!

Er excuse me but what was the score at Buckingham Athletic last Saturday, this is obviously just sour grapes because I'm above you in the prediction league.