Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

concord under 9s

westbeach

yer i cn really see everyone giving up their time westbeach to support the under 9s ha ha

haha i knew the likes of the boss and OB would have to speak politically correctly. but lets be honest if u all up brentwood there is more chance you will be pukeshit combo-ing.

westbeach if the kids any good they will get to pro level. if not they will prob give up footy cos their parents pushed them at a young age and they lose love for the game. hope the tournament is good fun tho haha

smallsy,when your sperm count is high enough for you to have kids you will understand that you need to support them.with that attitude its no wonder this country doesnt produce good players anymore.as well as concord my lad is at southend and coerver acadamy i think he will do fine without your support thanks.

Originally Posted By: westbeach
smallsy,when your sperm count is high enough for you to have kids you will understand that you need to support them.with that attitude its no wonder this country doesnt produce good players anymore.as well as concord my lad is at southend and coerver acadamy i think he will do fine without your support thanks.

BITE

Originally Posted By: westbeach
smallsy,i didnt claim to be a english teacher just a suportive parent.

ok westbeach was only bit of banter mate nothing sinister. good luck with your team.